Temps Orageux 2 (Stormy Weather 2)

Scene: Outside Dupont High School.

Alya and Marinette kiss each other on both cheeks.

"See ya tomorrow, Marinette!" The bluenette walks away. "So...Nino? Homework at my place tonight?"

"Er...Uh-You sure we said tonight? Well, see-I-kinda promised Adrien I'd drop off the schoolwork he missed today. You know, cuz' of his photoshoot!" Nino smiles bearing his teeth persuasively.

Alya narrows her eyebrows; Marinette overhears and comes between them, putting her hands on their shoulders. "No worries, guys! Listen. You go and do your homework together and I'll write out the lessons and drop them off at Adrien's later on!"

"You sure?" Nino clasps his hands together. "Thanks, Marinette!"

"That's terrible!" The three heard. They turned to see Sabrina and Chloé by Aurore. 

"You hear that, Chloé? Aurore's GPA dropped a whole point on her last report card!" Sabrina commented.

"Well, you can't be Little Miss Weather girl and "Little Miss Good Grades," Chloé quoted the words. "At the same time! We better not make her cry, Sabrina," Aurore gasps. "or she might turn into Stormy Weather and start raining on us." Sabrina goes to stand beside the blonde brat. "What a ridiculous power!" She starts cackling. "Utterly ridiculous!"

Marinette goes to stand beside Aurore; Nino and Alya on her heels.

"Aurore won't be transforming, because her grade average will be up again next term." The bluenette looked at Aurore. "Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help."

"Thanks, Marinette!" Aurore thanked. 

"Yeah, right. Once a villain, always a villain!" Chloé remarked.

Marinette crosses her arms. "Unlike you, Chloé; people do change for the better!"

"Well, you will never change, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You'll always be Adri-dumb...I mean, Adri-bummed abababababa lame!" Chloé turns to Alya. "And you, Alya Césaire. You still haven't found out who Ladybug or Leopardess is, right? Well, you two are made for each other! You're both just as clueless as the other."

"That's enough Chloé." Kalianna intervened, walking down the steps of the school and going towards the group. "Just because you're mad Aurore is better than you doesn't mean you can put her down like that."

"And just because you slept with Adrikins doesn't mean you're better than me either." Chloé retorted.

"I didn't sleep-!"

"Hush, I'm done talking to you," Chloé rolled her eyes and looked at Aurore. "Back to you, now-" She gasped when she saw the girl wasn't there. She looked around and saw that Aurore had left in her car. "Huh! She's gone now because of you two." She accused Kalianna and Marinette. "And I wasn't even halfway done trashing her." She starts walking away. "Come on, Sabrina!" 

Sabrina trots behind Chloé awkwardly.

Alya and Nino exchange glances and start laughing whilst Marinette and Kalianna look angrily after Chloé.

'She's really not letting that go.' Kal thought.

Marinette's Room.

Marinette is writing notes for Adrien and she thrusts the notes in her backpack after she's finished. 

"Chloé might not be completely wrong, you know, Tikki. I haven't changed. Look at how I always fail when I try to have a basic conversation with Adrien. As soon as I'm in front of him, my heart starts beating like crazy and my words come tumbling out, making no sense whatsoever. It seems like I'm paralyzed."