Timetagger: Part 1

Scene: Place des Vosges.

Ella and Etta Césaire are playing soccer, while Marinette, Kalianna, and Alya are playing a mobile rap game on Alya's phone.

"🎶Alya's on the line, I rise and shine,
When I pick up the mic like this game is mine.
Fake MC's can't catch my flow,
'cause I whip up the beat with each word I throw!🎶"
Alya handed her phone to Kalianna.

"🎶Queen of Rap here to roast your hairline.
On second thought, is that a waveline?
It looks fake,
take a page from mine.
Cause when you do you might make it on Vine.🎶"

"Nice! I don't know about that Queen of Rap though, maybe Princess of Paris?" Alya smirked as Kalianna handed Marinette the phone.

"Oh shush."

"Eh- The name's Marinette, I bake chouquettes, I love drawing and... sewing blankets? Uh..." Marinette giggles sheepishly.

"C'mon, c'mon!" Alya urged.

"Uhhhh..."

The app laughs just then.

"Fifty words?! You flow so low, you need a shovel to dig it!"

Alya, Kalianna, and Marinette laugh. Chris walks up to them and sits down.

"Shoot, I'm so bad at this game." Marinette handed Alya back her phone.

Chris walks up to them and sits down grumpily. "Hmph!"

"What's up? You don't want to play with my sisters anymore?" Alya queried.

"I'm not a baby anymore, can I play Freestyle Clash II with you?"

"C'mon Chris, it's a game for big kids! You know that." Marinette reminded.

"Ugh, that's what you always say!" Chris crossed his arms.

"Awww, don't worry, when you're a big kid, you can play it." Kali ruffled his hair.

"But I wanna play it now!"

Marinette and Kalianna spots pigeons formed as a bomb in the sky.

"Ugh, again?!" Marinette muttered.

Kalianna pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "I just remembered I planned out a whole day for me and my grandpa since it's his birthday." She lied, getting up. "See ya guys!" She ran away while giving a brief wave.

The noirette hid in a secluded area and sighed. "This is starting to get tiring."

"Tell me about it, even I'm getting tired from fighting Mr. Pigeon over and over again." Sunny voiced.

"Sunny, speed up!"

Scene: Short Timeskip. Louvre, Outside.

Cat Noir and Leopardess are looking unimpressed at Mr. Pigeon, who is flying on a flock of pigeons in front of the Louvre.

"Leopardess, Ladybug, Cat Noir, if you don't give me your Miraculous, this pigeon-iron will crash down on the Louvre pyramid and give all the tourists inside it perfectly flat socks! Pigeons have a right to culture, too." The villain makes pigeon noises.

Just then Ladybug arrives on the scene.

"Hey there, LB. No need to brief you on this one, right?" Cat Noir quizzed while getting out his baton.

Ladybug sighs. "Nope. Let's just end this fast like the last 23 other times. Lucky Charm." She calls out her power in a bored tone. She receives a palm-sized object.

"Cataclysm."

"Glitter Spray."

Meanwhile, a group of bystanders their phones out, recording the fight. The audience can be heard gasping and seen cringing several times while feathers fly everywhere.