Oblivio: Part 1

Scene: Floor Of An Elevator.

Ladybug is on the ground. She opens her eyes, gasps, and looks around. There's drawing in red on the wall of the elevator of a phone and an arrow pointing right towards a turtle. She's holding a tube of lipstick. 

"What happened?" Cat Noir asked.

Ladybug gets startled and drops the lipstick. "—Ah!"

Leopardess groaned. "Where are we? Who are you guys?!"

"I'm, uh, I—I don't know," Ladybug puts her hand on her head. "I—I don't remember my own name!"

Cat Noir puts his hand to his head. "Me neither."

"I can't seem to remember my name either." Leopardess was confused.

Cat Noir examines himself. "Looks like we were at the same costume party."

Ladybug and Leopardess look at themselves as well.

Cat Noir's ring begins to beep. 

"Hm? Why is that flashing?" Ladybug's earrings begin to beep.

"Huh." Leopardess's choker started to beep. "We must stop at the same jewelry store."

"Are we supposed to know each other?" Ladybug probed.

"I'd be surprised if we weren't." Cat Noir said.

The beeping gets faster and they detransform as the tube of lipstick vanishes. Tikki, Plagg, and Sunny fall to the floor.

"Woah." Adrien was baffled.

"Ahh!" Marinette hid behind Adrien.

"There are giant bugs! Mice? Bug-mice!" The bluenette exclaimed, shaking Adrien.

"Hm. They're actually kind of pretty cute." Kalianna smiled.

"Like you." Adrien flirted.

Kal blushed. For some reason, Marinette felt a pang of jealousy.

"Woah, I am starving right now," Plagg said.

"I'm craving for some sweets." Sunny rubbed her tiny head.

Adrien waved. "Hi there!" He crawls over and picks Plagg up. "What are you exactly? Genies, like the one in the lamp?"

"If I'm a genie, where's my lamp? Besides, where am I? And who are you?"

Kalianna crawled towards Sunny. "Oh." She picked her up. "You're so cute!" She kissed her head. "I love your little markings!"

"Uh, thank you. But who are you? And who am I?" Sunny inspected herself. "What am I?"

Marinette clung to Adrien as she points at Tikki. "What was that thing doing in my earring?"

"I'm not a thing," Tikki fired back. "I'm... I don't know what I am! But I do know that I'm very hungry." Her stomach rumbles.

Marinette picks Tikki up. "Aw, poor little... no thing!" She rubs her stomach and Tikki laughs.

Plagg sniffs Adrien's shirt while Kalianna puts Sunny on top of her head, where she clung to her hair.

Adrien stands up. "Okay everyone we're gonna keep our cool here. We've all lost our memories and we don't know why but we'll find—"

The elevator lurches downwards.

"What is it this time?" Marinette asked.

The lights flicker. Something begins to dent the ceiling.