Animaestro: Part 2

Scene: Event.

Kalianna was now peeling off the gum from Kagami's shoe with a napkin. "There! All done." She threw the napkin in the trash.

"Your parents have told me a lot about you Kalianna De-Sinclair." Mrs. Tsurugi adduced.

Kagami cleared her throat and looked at Adrien, then looked at her shoe, then looked back at him. He pretended not to see.

"Oh, you know my parents?" Anna queried.

"Your father is the one that designed the clothing I'm wearing right now." Mrs. Tsurugi informed.

Kagami cleared her throat again and peered at Adrien expectantly, unfortunately catching his eye.

"That's nice of him!" Kalianna smiled.

Adrien silently sighed and slipped Kagami's shoe on her foot.

"The plan is a total disaster! Adrien and Kagami are even closer now than they were before!" Marinette cried.

"You ruined EVERYTHING, Dupain-Cheng." Chloé blamed. "What was it with that macaroon, anyway?"

"Er. It was a special passion fruit macaroon..."

"But that's the favorite of... No. Don't tell me that...!" Chloé laughs and points a finger at Marinette. "You've got a crush on Adrien!" She laughs again and wipes her eyes. "That is ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! You're a nobody in his eyes and you'll always be a nobody. Watch, I'll prove it." She walks over to Adrien and taps him on the shoulder. "Adrikins!"

"Who are you? You can't come-wah!" The doorman yelped when he was thrown from the door, Animaestro appears in the doorway.

"So you really think a director does nothing? Let me show you exactly what I'm capable of!"

"Come on! Get a grip! Hey, Adrikins, you'll never guess-" Chloé looked around and saw that Adrien nor Kalianna were there.

Civilians start screaming and running away.

"Oh, come on! Don't leave! The show's just getting started!" Animaestro transforms into a large green cartoon dinosaur in a puff of pink smoke. "Roar!" He began shooting lasers out of his mouth, hitting buildings.

Kalianna dives under a table when no one was looking and allowed Sunny to come out of her hair. "This is a disaster! Sunny, speed up!"

~~~~~~~~

Animaestro continues to fire lasers from his mouth as Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir landed on a building's roof in unison.

"We'd have come to your movie premiere if we'd have known how upset you were gonna get." Cat Noir said.

"Cat Noir, Leopardess, and Ladybug." Animaestro "greeted" with squinted eyes.

"What's with that trailer too? I am not scared of felines, at all." Ladybug spoke.

"You haven't even seen the movie and you're already slamming it!"

"I mean... He does have a point." Leopardess agreed.

Animaestro spits a laser at them and they jump out of the way.

"I wasn't slamming it. It's called constructive criticism!" Ladybug throws her yo-yo and it wraps around Animaestro. Civilians cheer at the potential defeat of Animaestro.

"Nice work, LB." Cat Noir voiced.

"So it's always about you three, isn't it? From now on, everybody will be looking at me!" Animaestro transforms into a cartoon robot. "Let's see how much you enjoy the true power of animation."