Animaestro: Part 1

Scene: De-Sinclair Estate.

Kalianna was in her room on her bed watching a movie trailer with Sunny on her iPad.

Trailer: (Dramatic music in the background) She's scared of cats but powerless without these felines.

"What?!" Kal frowned. "Ladybug's not scared of cats! And I'm a leopard!"

"Well, isn't a leopard apart of the cat family?" Sunny asked.

"... Touché."

Trailer: Cat Noir, Leopardess, and Ladybug: three heroes facing their destiny. Coming soon to theaters.

Thomas Astruc appears on the iPad's screen.

"The real Cat Noir, Leopardess, and Ladybug won't be able to make it to tonight's premiere, but I hope that they'll love my movie as much as we love them."

"Awww!" Kali smiled.

Nadja appears on-screen.

"The premiere will be attended by many illustrious guests including the rockstar Jagged Stone, the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, and his teen idol son who voiced Cat Noir, Adrien Agreste. The Fashion King and Queen Darius and Victoria De-Sinclair, and their teen daughter Kalianna De-Sinclair who's the voice actress of Leopardess will also be attending this premiere."

"Are you sure voicing Leopardess was a good idea? What if people find out that you're her by voice?" Sunny questioned.

"It was worth it." Kalianna dropped back on her bed, holding her iPad close. "Spending time with Adrien in the studio was so fun and romantic." She sighed dreamily.

Timeskip; Movie Cinema.

Marinette is getting ready to serve the macaroons.

"So put your thumbs here and look straight ahead," Tom instructed.

"Uh, shouldn't there be macarons on the tray?" Marinette queried.

"Yes, yes. We'll put them on as soon as you're ready." Sabine said.

"Dad, Mom! I am totally ready. Trust me, I'll be super-duper careful."

Tom and Sabine look at each other and sigh. Tom swaps out the tray and places a tray filled with red and black macaroons in Marinette's hands. She walked away confidently.

"Oh, our little girl's spreading her wings." Tom pulls his wife close.

Marinette trips near where Jagged is talking to Thomas.

"Ladybug and Leopardess are one of my best buds! I can't wait to see their movie!" Jagged commented.

"Well I'm— I'm the director, so actually it's more my movie, so to speak," Thomas spoke.

"Oh, so you're the one who created the story?"

"Well, technically the screenwriters wrote the story, inspired by Ladybug and Leopardess's exploits."

"Oh, ok. So you did all the drawings?"

"No, no. The animators do all the drawings."

"So what do you do then?"

"Well, I—"

Marinette nearly falls but is caught by Jagged.

"Woah. Hey Marinette! Now she can draw! She does it all herself. Just check out these groovy sunglasses here she made!" Jagged held out the red, white, and blue Effiel Tower shaped sunglasses so Thomas could examine them.