Desperada (Part 2)

Scene: Paris.

Desperada is running through the streets searching for Ladybug and hears horrible guitar music.

"Ugh! Who is torturing that poor guitar?!" The villain goes to investigate.

The music's source turns out to be from Luka's guitar with bread attached to have pigeons peck on the strings. Desperada shoots all of the pigeons, making them disappear.

"That's better." Desperada jumped away.

What she didn't know is the distraction gave Ladybug the opportunity to escape.

Timeskip.

Scene: Rooftops.

Leopardess had managed to escape the sewers, she was now calling Ladybug.

"I see someone's finally ready to pick up." Ladybug's annoyed voice came through the other end.

Leopardess giggled sheepishly. "Sorry for the wait, anyway, I just noticed this girl with a trumpet," She lied. "A villain?"

"That's Desperada! Don't get close to her, she can make you disappear if she shoots this weird yellow smoke at you!"

"Um, okay, so what am I supposed to do then?"

"I want you to track me since I'm going to the sewers. That's where Adrien, Luka, and Kalianna are. I hid them away from Desperada," Ladybug said.

"Alright, I'll meet up with you," Leopardess hung up.

Scene: Sewers.

Cat Noir climbs up the ladder for the sewers. He saw the lid above him moving just then.

Crash!

Leopardess and Ladybug landed on him. They all groaned getting off of each other.

"Let's take care of this guitarist and her seriously bad music." Cat Noir suggested, rubbing his head.

"Hm?" Leopardess noticed Ladybug still on the ground searching for something. "Uh, you lookin' for something, LB?"

Ladybug found the small Miraculous and grabbed it, standing up and dusting it off. "Phew! Yeah, I have to find Adrien Agreste!"

Leopardess raised an eyebrow.

"You wanna entrust him with a Miraculous?" Cat Noir asked.

"You're not supposed to know, but, yeah! He's the perfect guy for this mission."

"You know, you can trust me and my incredible nose. If Adrien's down here, I'll find him for you." Cat Noir took the lead.

"Oh boy, wonder what his "incredible" nose will sniff out," Leopardess muttered to Ladybug, who giggled.

Scene: Random Room.

"Adrien's in there." Cat Noir opened the locker to where Adrien was.

"Your incredible nose failed you this time." Ladybug said.

Leopardess snickered.

Luka revealed himself from the locker just then. "Cat Noir, Leopardess, Ladybug. Have you defeated Desperada yet? Oh, where's Adrien and Kalianna?"

Leopardess checked all the lockers. "Uh, it looks like Kalianna isn't here either.

Cat Noir tensed up, worried. "Um, maybe they took off together and hid somewhere else."