Camp Amour et Drame (Camp Love & Drama)

A/N: This chapter was inspired by @wolfypaws17.

Edited: OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
They were gonna do it *Giggles like a teenage girl*
Their first time -doing it- tho should be on a camping trip.
The class goes camping, and Kalianna and Adrien rent out some horses and they go riding away from their class and they find a waterfall and they -do it- next to the fall so no one will hear.

And then, Chloe gets worried about her little Adrikins and she finds them asleep,
-Don't worry, Adrien has his pants on and Kalianna's wearing his shirt. They were smart enough not to sleep completely naked-
And Chloe runs and starts to cry and makes a scene, only to get roasted by Kalianna and she tries to tell everyone else but no one believed her. Mostly just a Kalianna roasting Chloe and her being very overdramatic along with some awkward yet sweet Adrien moments cause who doesn't love our sweet, awkward cinnamon roll.

You don't have to do it, heh, I just wrote -do it-. I don't think I'll ever look at that phrase without remembering this chapter, lol. Anyway, you don't have to do it, *snicker* but it would be nice if you could. Love your writing btw. It's literally the only thing that's keeping me sane in quarantine.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Love, your favorite reader, wolfy ❣️

WOLFY! My girl, you always give me inspiration! Thank you so much!! 😘

~~~~~~~~

Scene: Forest.

"Ugh! There's barley signal out here!" Chloé complained as she waved her phone around in the air.

"Don't worry class, we'll only be here for a day. I just thought a little camping trip would be a nice experience for us." Mr. Damocles said.

"It will be. Chloé just likes to complain." Logan snapped.

"Shut up! Urgh. I should've never come on this ridiculous camping trip!"

"Chloé expire already." Kalianna rolled her eyes.

Miss Bustier looked at the list of fun things that she wanted her class to do. She smiled brightly at everyone. "We're going to have a fun day."

Timeskip.

Despite Chloé complaining about not having signal, flirting with Adrien to make Kalianna jealous, insulting everyone, Marinette stumbling over her words and blushing around Adrien, the day was fun.

It was now night and everyone was now gathered around a small bonfire, sharing stories. Ronnie and Juleka were cuddled up to one another, Kalianna and Adrien were sitting next to each other, much to Marinette's dismay.

"... And then... the ghost struck! Separating the group of friends and sent them running through the big creepy mansion!" Alix told with a smirk. "One by one, the ghost picked them off. And they were never to be seen again. To this day, people are still looking for them."

Chloé scoffed nervously. "Please! That wasn't even a scary story!"

"Oh yeah? Is that why you're gripping Sabrina so hard?" Alya asked sarcastically.

Chloé looked down and saw that she was gripping Sabrina's arm tightly. She quickly let go with a roll of her eyes.

"Alright, my turn to tell a story!" Logan grinned.

As he began his story, Adrien tapped his girlfriend's shoulder and he gestured towards the horses that he and she had rented earlier today to go riding.