Perdu au Japon ... avec Lila (Lost In Japan...With Lila)

Scene: Aiport; Morning.

"Now class, I want you all to be on your best behavior when we arrive in Japan." Mr. Damocles announced. "Sure you'll be excited but please don't run up to random strangers and ask them for photos. Though, we are staying in Japan for a week, so make most of it please."

The class nodded.

Marinette looked around, looking for Adrien. She didn't see him. "Miss Bustier, where's Adrien?"

"Oh, well, surprisingly, his father-"

"Allowed me to come!" Adrien walked up with his suitcase and Gorilla by his side.

Marinette smiled brightly.

"He mostly allowed me to go because he wanted me to spend time with you," Adrien whispered in Kalianna's ear, causing her to giggle.

"Alright class, this way!" Mr. Damocles instructed.

Everyone had to go through security, get their tickets, and drop their luggage off. They also had to wait in the boarding area until they got called.

Kalianna and Adrien were sitting next to each other, their heads rested on top of each other with closed eyes. Adrien sharing one of his earbuds with his girlfriend while he kept the other one as they listened to music.

Marinette and Lila watched them. One with sadness and jealousy and the other with fury and envy.

"First-class passengers will be boarding now." The intercom reported.

Adrien, Kalianna, Juleka, and Ronnie stood up.

"That's us!" Ronnie grinned.

"You and your family didn't have to buy a first-class ticket for me you know," Juleka muttered.

"We did. I wanna spend time with you." Ronnie rubbed the back of his neck.

Juleka blushed.

"Adrien!" Lila grabbed Adrien's arm when he walked past with Kalianna. "You're going to first-class with Kalianna?"

"Well, not just with Kalianna, with Ronnie and Juleka too."

"Oh, well could you perhaps take me with you?" Lila flashed him a "charming" smile causing him to cringe and Marinette, who had seen this, to growl. "I accidentally left my first-class ticket at home and-"

"Really? That's the best you could come up with?" Kali grabbed Adrien's arm. "Let's go Mr. Charming." She dragged him away from Lila.

The girl scowled.

Scene: Le Grand Paris.

Chloé groaned as she finally woke up. "Ugh." She got up and yawned. Then suddenly, she gasped loudly.

"The trip to Japan! Oh no!"

She scrambled to get dressed in her everyday outfit, she then quickly packed her stuff and used the elevator to get downstairs.

"Jean-Claude!" She tossed her bags over to Butler Jean. "Come on! I'm late! I need to get to the airport!"

"Of course mademoiselle."

She got inside her limo outside and Butler Jean put her stuff in the trunk.

Scene: Airport.

Chloé jumped out of her limo and got her bags and hurried inside the airport. She looked outside and saw a plane ready to take off.

"Wait!" She ran to the glass. "That's my plane-!"