Marionnettiste 2 (Puppeteer 2: Part 2)

Scene: A Restroom.

Marinette is talking to Tikki in one of the stalls. "Uhhh! I'm so tired of not being able to just tell him how I feel! But I'm so scared, Tikki, always so scared he'll reject me because of Kalianna."

"You're overthinking it. You should try a game where you play a different character!" Tikki suggested.

"Like... like role-playing?"

"Yes! And you're playing a super cool character who's not afraid of anything!"

"Yeah! Role-playing!" Marinette stands up. "I can do that!"

~~~~~~~~

Kalianna ran inside an elevator and began pressing a button frantically. "Come on, come on!" She squealed, excited yet nervous about what were to happen if Adrien got his hands on her.

"Kali!"

The noirette looked up and saw Adrien smirking at her. She began pressing the button even more and the doors began closing.

"No, no, no!" Adrien towards her. "Don't you dare-!"

ut the doors had already closed, the last thing that the green-eyed boy saw was his girlfriend's smirk.

He sighed, shaking his head with a smirk. "Running away is only gonna make things worst for her~."

Meanwhile, Kalianna had exited the elevator into the statue room full of Parisian Celebrities. She looked around with an excited look, wondering where to hide. She gasped when she heard the elevator doors open with a ding and quickly hid behind a pillar.

"Princess~." She heard her boyfriend coo. She covered her mouth, stifling her giggle.

Marinette enters the room just then, muttering to herself. "I'm super cool... I'm super cool!"

Adrien froze before he grinned mischievously and swiftly posed.

"What exactly are you doing?" Plagg asked his owner while peeking out from his jacket.

"Shh, I can't let her think it's the real me!" Adrien holds his pose as Plagg disappears.

"I'm super cool. I'm super cool! I'm super cool... I'm super cool, I'm sup-" Marinette stops when she sees Adrien. "AHH!" She jumps back.

'Is that Mar?' Kali slightly peeked out from the pillar she was hiding behind.

"Oh, it's only a statue. How come I didn't see it earlier? Wow... it looks so... real." Marinette touches his face. "The wax is nearly as hot as skin." She takes a big sniff of him. "It even smells exactly like him...!"

Kalianna covered her mouth with wide eyes and hid back being the pillar. "Oh my gosh. Is she... obsessed with him? No way..."

Marinette begins role-playing. "Oh, beautiful statue of Adrien, your wax is so soft! Your yak hair is silky. Your eyes are so green." She twirls. "Oh, shall I be a statue, too! Everything would be so much easier." She embraces him. "Why haven't we been molded together in the plaster of destiny? Marble to marble, wax lips against wax lips, entwined for eternity..." She leaned in to kiss him, then she hesitated. "Ah..." She closed her eyes before she leaned in to kiss him again, but he quickly jumps out of her grasp.

"Whoa-! Eternity sounds like a long time...!"

"Dahh!" Marinette screeched.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, it was just a prank, that's all..."