Caméléonne (Chameleon: Part 2)

Leopardess goes up on the roof to get a better angle of everything. She looks down to see Chameleon approaching Nino and Alya, who is just leaving the classroom.

"Nino, I have something to tell ya. You don't deserve my friendship, or your girlfriend or your cap!" He snatches Nino's cap and puts it on himself before climbing onto the railing.

"Hey!" Alya glared at him.

"Haha! You should see your faces, don't miss my performance at the Effiel Tower" Chameleon jumped into the courtyard. "You're gonna love it." He hopped away.

"What?! That's not Adrien!" Leopardess called Ladybug, she picked up. "Ladybug, this is an emergency, someone's been akumatized!"

"Okay, I'll track you down so I can meet with you."

"Kay." The leopard hero hung up.

Scene: Parisian streets; Rooftops.

Leopardess follows Chameleon throughout Paris. Just then she saw Ladybug swinging beside her.

"Is that Adrien Agreste?!"

"I'm not sure! He said he's going to the Effiel Tower." Leopardess informed.

Chameleon saw the two girl heroes behind him. He jumps in front of a bus, causing the driver to swerve and almost hit a woman carrying a stroller with a baby inside. Ladybug saves the woman and Leopardess stops the bus just in time.

"Hey, thank you Leopardess." The bus driver thanked.

"No problem."

At the Eiffel Tower; Chameleon pops a Leopardess balloon a little boy is holding.

"My balloon. Mommy!" The kid screeched.

The mother comforted him and frowned at Chameleon.

The villain laughs and pops Ladybug balloons, then takes a couple of Cat Noir balloons. "Thank you!" He jumps up the Eiffel Tower before he began to walk across it, stumbling a little.

"Oh no, he's gonna fall!" A civilian cried.

Police cars, fire trucks, and a news reporter van arrives.

"La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la whoa!" Chameleon pretends to lose his balance.

"Leo go save him!" Ladybug encouraged. "If he does fall and you don't make it in time I could catch him!"

"Right!" Leopardess swings up the Tower.

"This is so easy!" Chameleon remarked. "As soon as someone needs saving that stupid Ladybug and Leopardess show up! La, la, la, la, la, la, la."

"Adrien, stop!" Leopardess urged.

"Ahhhh! Help me! I'm losing my balance, I'm gonna faaaaaa–!" Chameleon deliberately falls.

Leopardess jumps over and catches him.

"Yeah! Woo-hoo!" Nadja cheered.

"My princess charming, you saved my life." Chameleon attempts to kiss her but she pushes him away.

"You are not Adrien!"

"You're right, I'm Chameleon. Surprised you caught on. Which is a good thing. It'll make this fight all the more interesting!"

Leopardess and the villain fight until Ladybug cuts in and pins Chameleon onto the ground.

"I know where your akuma is, Chameleon. Time to de-evil–" She rips Nino's cap, but no akuma came out. "But the akuma..."