Joueur 2.0 (Gamer 2.0: Part 1)

Scene: Miss Bustier's Class.

Marinette was asleep. "... Take a break. Play video games." She quickly woke up. "No!" She looks for test paper and finds it stuck to her face. "Found it! It really was just a dream. I filled it out. For real!" She gives the paper to Miss Bustier. "Now I just need to finish the last Kitty Section T-shirts, review my English lessons, and color paint."

"It's for my new video game." The bluenette heard Max say from a distance. She gasped.

"Ah, video games." She snaps back into reality. "Coloring the poster!"

"Oh, I'd love to test your video game, Max, but I promised Prince Ali we'd go on a charity cruise over the Seine on his yacht this afternoon. Sorry." Lila apologized.

"Kalianna! You're the most skilled gamer in the whole class. We won the Ultimate Mecha Strike inter-school tournament together. Would you be so honored as to play my video game?" Max inquired.

"Now I really love video games Max, but I'm sorry. I promised my cousin Fae that I'd hang out with her on the Seine on my yacht this afternoon."

"But, Lila said a similar thing..."

"Well unlike her, I tell the truth." Kal smiled at a sowling Lila before shoulder-checking her and leaving.

Max was confused, but then he brushed it off and went over to Kim. "Kim!"

"Yeah?"

"Interested in playing the best fighting game in the world? 100% created by your best friend!"

"A fighting game... he designed himself! Oh, what's wrong with me?" Marinette snapped out of her trance.

"I'm sure I'd get the highest score. But I've got swimming practice. Ondine's waiting for me." Kim said and left.

"Alix! You up for testing my game? I've included more than 50 characters and you can even loot their equipment." Max uttered.

"50!" Marinette went back into game daydream land. "Loot! Ah! No, no, no, no, no..."

"No can do. I've got an in-line skate contest coming up. No winning without training." Alix said.

Scene: Locker Room.

"Sorry, your game sounds amazing, but I've got fencing right now," Adrien told Max. "Then my Chinese lesson, then a photoshoot..."

Scene: Courtyard.

"Uh-uh!" Logan shook his head. "Ronnie's taking me to see his racing match today in San Deigo. And he gave me free V.I.P tickets for me and my dad!" He held up two V.I.P tickets with a large grin.

Max sighed.

Scene: Art Classroom.

"A fighting game with former akumatized people? What do you say?" Nathaniel asked Marc.

"The appointment with the editor is next week and we still have a lot of pages to finish."

"Oh, we'd gladly help you debug the game if it weren't for our costume fitting at Marinette's," Rose said.

"Ah, Marinette! She's the second skilled gamer in the class! And she loves video games!" Max smiled. "Of course she won't say-"

Scene: Library.

"NO!" Marinette screamed.

"But, I haven't said anything yet!" Max protested.

"And I don't want you to say it. Because then I wouldn't be able to refuse. And I have to resist! I've got too much to do today. A Kitty poster to sew for Jagged Stone. I mean, a Jagged T-shirt for drawing Kitty. I mean, ah!" Marinette bangs her head on the table. "I'm so tired!"