Kwamibuster

Scene: Ms. Bustier's Classroom. 

Ms. Bustier is teaching the class.

"In 1670, Molière was commissioned by King Louis the 14th, nicknamed the Sun King, to write a play that was meant to ridicule a certain ambassador-"

Plagg flies down to Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom by going through the floor. Tikki and Sunny see the kwami and flies down as well.

"Plagg, you promised us you wouldn't go back there!" Tikki exclaimed.

"Sorry, sugarcube, but I can't resist such irresistible beauty! Here it sits every day beckoning me with its gooey lusciousness. And every time I eat it, it just pops right back up the very next day!" Plagg starts eating the cheese.

"Don't you think it's strange that stinky cheese just reappears in the same spot every day?" Sunny folded her tiny arms.

"That's precisely why I call it the magic cheese!"

Ms. Mendeleiev pops up from underneath the teachers' desk and traps the kwamis inside of a green net.

"Eee!" Sunny yelped.

"Ah, I've got you at last, strange creatures." The woman proclaimed.

Sunny and Tikki pull Plagg and away from the cheese and phase through the net.

"This is exactly why you should always listen to me and Sunny! Let's get out of here!" Tikki exclaimed.

Ms. Mendeleiev barely misses them with the net, which gets stuck on a faucet, and trips. "Ugh! And they speak too?!"

Tikki and Sunny phases through a wall, but Plagg lets go of them. "I can't!" Sunny and Tikki come back to him. "It's impossible to abandon such a creamy, cozy Reblochon!" He flies back to the cheese while evading Ms. Mendeleiev's advances.

Tikki and Sunny dodges Ms. Mendeleiev's swipes, the teacher trips. 

"Plagg!!!" Sunny screeched.

Scene: Ms. Bustier's Classroom. 

Ms. Mendeleiv's falls and swipes thump loudly from her classroom.

The students began murmuring.

Ms. Bustier claps to get the class' attention. "Stay focused on Molière and his plays."

Scene: Ms. Mendeleiev's Classroom. 

Ms. Mendeleiev continues her pursuit of the kwamis and trips over her desk. Plagg has finished the entire cheese and so the three kwamis leave the classroom.

Ms. Mendeleiev gets up. "Ugh, go ahead and run away. I have proof of my great scientific discovery!" She looks up at a camera recording from a corner of the room.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Class. 

The kwamis return the their respective owner's bags. The bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom. Faint conversation can be heard from classmates, but not enough to be intelligible.

Scene: Courtyard.

"So your birthday's coming up soon," Kalianna mentioned to her boyfriend. "And I might have an idea for your greatest birthday present." She smirked.

"Oh yeah?" Adrien smirked as well. "It better be good."

Kal bit her lip. 

Scene: Marinette's Room. 

It's late and Marinette is writing in her diary. Tikki flies up and Marinette closes it.

"Hmm. You don't want me reading your little secrets, Marinette?" The kwami asked.