chapter 46.

Remember this is all my imagination.

Happy reading.

Elijah squeezed kris' hand in comfort, trying to calm him down. Kris was tapping his leg unconsciously, bitting his lips nervously. His heart was beating so fast in that he felt sweat sliding under his clothes. " Kris calm down, everything will be fine" Elijah pressed a tender gentle kiss on his cheek inorder to calm him down a little. Elijah smiled at him warmly melting his heart instantly.

" What if something is really wrong Elijah I will never-" Kris uttered bitting on his nails looking down at his shoes still tapping it.

" Nothing is wrong" Elijah faced him " look at me love" Kris sighed lifting his head up gazing in his mate's grey eyes and the minute he looked in them, Kris' heart eased down. He felt that familiar warmness in his body as his tensed body relaxed. " Nothing is wrong, you hear me nothing" Kris found himself nod in agreement although he still felt  that uneasiness in his body but looking at his mate who was here besides him made him stronger.

Kris leaned in placing a tender gentle kiss on Elijahs lips as he sighed in contention relaxing completely in his mate's warmth body. " I love you so much mate" Kris whispered between their lips smiling forgetting what was troubling him earlier. He  Put his head in the crook of Elijahs neck inhaling his mate's intoxicating scent which calmed him down more closing his eyes as he took a deep heavy sigh, relaxing completely hearing Elijah calm beating heart. This is were he wanna be all his life, in Elijahs arms, only one look in those stormy grey eyes and Kris is lost.

Kris feels so happy that he got a mate like Elijah, if possible Kris would love to meet the moon goddess and  thank her for giving him a wonderful mate like Elijah. He feels so lucky. Two weeks had passed since the eventful day, Kris had been the happiest with Elijah even though he couldn't use his dick, something weird was happening to his dick lately therefore he couldn't use it to pleasure his mate like he badly wanted to.

Elijah had been so patient with him as always, no complaining, so supportive always being by his side and always being the bubbly, cheerful Elijah he is. when four days passed and the same thing happened to kris' penis, Elijah suggested they could come to the hospital and check his dick out although Kris protested saying that it will be better but the pain was too much to bear in that his wolf couldn't take the pain away hence he agreed. First to make his mate happy and second to save himself from the pain. Kris was scared that another person was going to know his secret but with Elijah by his side he knew he would do this hence Kris accepted.  They came to the hospital few days ago the doctor checked him out and told him to go home and wait for the results. The doctor was surprised with the information they gave him, though they didn't tell him about the curse or him being a were wolf. They didn't want to scare the man any further, the doctor was shocked when they told him that Kris had spent nearly 36 years impotent.

That's how they found themselves  in the hospital today waiting for the doctor. The results had taken three days to come out and when the doctor called them yesterday and told the couple that the results are ready, Kris was excited and at the same time nervous to hear the results. Although Elijah was confident telling him that everything will be fine but he couldn't push away that feeling inside his heart of 'what ifs'.

Kris' dick is too sensitive and when he gets hard it's pains him so much in that he couldn't walk, even when he pee it pains h-. " Kris Gael Lennon" Kris jerked his head upwards at the call of his name. They both stood up hand in hand as they walked inside the doctors office, kris' heart had started to beat again thinking about what if the results come back bad and he can't use his dick again,won't Elijah leave him this time.  He was praying to moon goddess to help him, he had suffered enough. Kris wants everything to fall in place for once, he thought moon goddess had given him another chance but than this, Kris was tired of this.