chapter 25.

Dedicate this chapter KaanaLove thanks for the support girl. Hope you enjoy this chapter as well and I appreciate those encouraging comments of yours.

Happy reading.

It was early in the morning, Elijah was yawning too much not listening to what his professor was saying. He was so boring and Elijah thought why the man in front took  a professional in teaching, cause man this was real torture. Elijah couldn't understand anything the man was saying as his eyes wandered around the hall unconsciously to see whether he wasn't the only one fed up with this class and what he saw made him grin. Most of the students were a sleep, others talking to their friends, others on their phones probably chatting away and others are bored out of their minds. That made Elijah to smile until his eyes met the black eyed girl he had taken months without talking too, Elijah's heart broke when he saw that she had lost some weight.

Elijah wanted to speak to her,to at least apologise again. Elijah made a mental note to talk to her today so that they can be friends again. He looked at the lecturer again sighing deeply as he peered on the round clock hanged  in front of the hall to see how many minutes he had before this torture ends and thank God it's only ten minutes. Elijah started to stuff his things in his bag wanting to be out of the hall in a hurry and since he doesn't have classes till evening he decided to talk to Sonia.

Elijah was the first one to stand up when the class was over rushing to where sonia was fumbling with her books standing near her.

" Can we talk" Elijah whispered with an awkward smile on his face.

" I have a class in three minutes not now" Sonia replied with a scoff walking away from Elijah who sighed deeply shaking his head in sadness. Elijah can see the hurt in Sonia's eyes and it hurts him to know that he was the cause. This gave Elijah confident to talk to her whether she likes it or not, he pulled out his phone texting Carter to know where he was since they didn't share this class. Carter said he was in the library as Elijah stuttered towards it.

* Hey baby* Elijah sent the only person that manages to put a smile on his lips and that was his wolf boyfriend who he adores so much.

*Hey class over* kris replied instantly which made Elijah smile.

* Yeah what are you doing this morning* Elijah texted back.

*I am heading to a meeting right now* kris texted with a bored emoji face.

* Ok good luck then I miss you* Elijah texted with a smile as he reached at the library where Carter was.

* Miss you too, I get go talk later* kris closed the chat as Elijah sighed entering the library in search for his idiot best friend who had a lecture in the evening yet he was at the university early, Elijah marveled whether he doesn't have anything to do.

Meanwhile kris stepped out of his car walking towards the auditorium where his meeting was scheduled with Leon, Albert and Boris on his toes, this was important to there pack. Kris' face was hard, void of emotions emitting a lot of power making low wolves to whimper in fear and some of the alpha's too. He plopped down in his seat giving each were wolf a check over, he was meeting with other nearby packs to talk about the pressing matter

" Welcome alpha's" kris' voice boomed through the hall " alpha murray once again I'm sorry for your lose, my condolences" kris drawled sincerely, the poor man's pack was ambushed two days ago and most of his pack members were slaughtered by the rouges which is a pity "  ok alpha's this had gone too far what do you think we should do about it" kris asked taking his eyes off alpha murray.