chapter 43.

Elijah and Kris continued to enjoy their day in spite of what had happened in the bawling ally. Kris feels bad at the way he acted but that woman was an asshole calling them abomination and seeing Elijah sad made him angry. Kris knew instantly that he was wrapped around Elijahs palm Caz now he can do anything for the human. They both came back to the hotel all drained in Paint from head to toe, people around gave them nasty glares but they didn't care at all. After having lunch Kris took Elijah to go painting but by the looks of it, it didn't go well. They started to act like teenagers draining themselves in Paint.

Although they were drained in Paint that didn't stop them from having fun and the love in their eyes was so much in that, at that very moment they both knew how much they meant to each other. Kris had planned everything and if Elijah tells you that he didn't enjoy he would be fuckin lying. This was one of his best days in his life. 

The crazy Kris was so fun and Elijah wishes or hopes to see him like that again.

They were currently showering helping eachother to take the paint out of their hair, Elijah washed kris' white hair but the paint wasn't coming off as he sighed putting his hands down " it's not coming off" Elijah said bitting his lips thinking of what to use so that the paint can come off.

" I think I should go back to the saloon, Miles will know what  to do"  Kris sighed putting his hands on Elijahs shoulders with a smile " though it is your fault this happened, I was looking forward to have my white hair for a long time" Kris said faking hurt on his face.

" Don't put the blame on me, you the one who dumped the whole can on my head and I returned the favour" Elijah ached his eyebrows at Kris who pouted " for a big man you pout" Elijah chuckled. Kris pulled him towards his wet body kissing him passionately making the human to moan in his mouth.

" I love you so much" Kris said passing his thumb over Elijahs swollen lips he had just devour.

" I o you too" Elijah replied pressing his lips to Kris again in a small kiss. " Come let's go to bed,I am so fuckin tired" Elijah pulled on kris' hand as they walked out of the bathroom.

*
They didn't bother putting on anything as they laid in bed butt naked kris' head on Elijahs chest while Elijah was passing his hand in his hair softly. Both had nothing to think about unless how much they feel happy being in eachother's arms right now. Kris' hair was mixed with many colours making him to look more hotter, It had a hint of red, blue, white and orange. Elijah snickered making Kris to look at him confused " what"

" Nothing"

" Why are you laughing then" Kris asked carassing Elijahs chest unconsciously.

"Your hair looks like a Christmas tree"

" Yeah I know" Kris replied smiling too

" I never thought I would see you like this, I never thought I would see you act crazy because the way you handle yourself I never thought I would see this side of you" Elijah leaned in slowly pressing a tender kiss on his mouth " I liked it so much" he whispered.

" I wanted to remember my old days when I didn't have a care in the world. And today I remembered how happy I was before I ruined it" Kris sighed putting his head back down tugging on Elijahs nipples unconsciously. " I really enjoyed this day because I got to do it with you, the man I fall in love with" Kris closed his eyes a lone tear coming out of his eyes not because he is sad, no it's because of joy he was feeling, he got to experience this with Elijah, his little human. He was so happy.

"Me too baby" Elijah whispered closing his eyes "Stop doing that you're turning me ohhhh" Elijah moaned when Kris pitched his nipple hard. Kris was in trance he didn't know that he was even doing this. He looked up at Elijah who had his eyes closed enjoying how Kris was making him feel. This wasn't kris' intention, his mind was far away but if Elijah was hard then he will help him get rid of it.