chapter 12.

*Nice lunch* Elijah sent an SMS to kris walking down the hall with his friends. A smile plastered on his lips pocketing his phone, two days have passed since Elijah and kris went to their  date like Elijah calls it, Elijah enjoyed every moment with kris and he wants to do it again with the man if kris is up to it of course. Elijah had been the happiest since that day, a smile never leaving his lips, all his mind was clouded with Kris and the feeling is so real.

Elijah was not sure of the feeling yet-but what he knows is that he wants kris more than he even had known. Elijah had not thought of fucking any girls and it doesn't hurt him at all. Elijah had not fucked anyone since he met kris at the supermarket, how can Elijah think of fucking anyone when all his mind is thinking of a blue eyed gorgeous man. Elijah doesn't know whether this makes him gay or not but he wasn't gonna stop hitting on Kris until he finds out what was happening to him.

Yeah Elijah knows kris blew him off, that's why Elijah was going to take baby steps until he gets kris where he wants him, Elijah was sure he will crack the big man coz if kris was making Elijah feel that way than Elijah was sure kris must feel something too.

Right.

The good thing is that kris is not married,that works for Elijah to seduce the man and he will get him no matter how kris was playing hard to get. Elijah's mission was to bring light in those sad dark eyes of kris, Elijah feels like it's his obligation to make kris happy and to hell he was gonna do it.

" What are you going to eat baby" Sonia got Elijah out of his day dreaming as Elijah smiled at her sweetly.

" I will just have a burger and a bottle of water" Elijah replied as he pulled out his phone to see if kris had responded and as usual he didn't. Kris told Elijah not to call him much that's why he hadn't called him since their date but Elijah had made sure to send him some SMS now and then, they were always simple like good morning, good evening, nice lunch, good night etc. Elijah was not gonna force kris to do what he doesn't want too-- even though,if it was up to Elijah he would have done so much more.

Elijah was dying to hear kris' voice sue him if you may, if you heard kris talk you would be like Elijah coz man only his voice can make you wet your panties, the man was doing staff to Elijah which kris even didn't know.

" Expecting a call" Sonia asked.

" Huh" Elijah replied dumbfolded not understanding what the black eyed girl next to him had said.

" Your checking your phone now and then" sonia pointed in Elijah's hands.

" Oh no no um- just um jonah promised me something and time is ticking, still hadn't got it" Elijah chuckled nervously lying. Now days Elijah found himself lying more often.

" Oh Eli you know Josiah Scott" Carter asked stuffing his files in his mouth.

" Yeah,I have research class with him" Elijah replied taking a sip on his bottled water.

" He is hosting a party at his place and he invited me" Carter beamed in exictment, no one has ever invited him to any party.

" Really" Elijah shook his head in disbelief.

" And he said I could bring a friend" Carter grinned " I thought we should go" Carter alluded.

" You want to go" Sonia asked curiously.

" Yes Sonia" Carter rolled his eyes.

" Are you up to it" Sonia asked looking at Elijah grinning.

" Yeah I have no plans I guess so..." Elijah shrugged " I will drive you there" Elijah added.

" Yay finally I am going to spend sometime with you, these past days you've been up and down" Sonia kissed Elijah's cheek lovingly making Elijah to groan inwardly in disgust. Elijah can't get it at all,now days he feels disgusted by Sonia and the thought of being with other girls also disgusts him.