chapter 21.

Ok I wasn't that busy today so I decided to update another chapter guys. You all been good to me, thanks so much my lovelies.

Enjoy!

" you have to tell him" Leon drawled after a while looking at kris chewing on his lips hard " it's risky I know-but if Elijah is your mate than you have to trust him" Leon added nervously. To tell Elijah the truth would be risking all there lives and if Elijah doesn't take it well then they will all be doomed.

" I have known him for only months Leon" kris replied with a heavy sigh, when he came back from Elijah's apartment yesterday night he didn't get a wink of sleep thinking of Elijah, he really needed to talk to somebody and that somebody is Leon of course. He told Leon what happened yesterday  and how he left Elijah which broke kris' heart remembering how hurt Elijah was.

" I know kris but if he is your mate than he will understand" Leon augured

" What if he is not" kris asked.

" I don't know kris ok but what I know is that he makes you happy that's what matters for now" what Leon wants is to see that smile on his best friends face and if telling Elijah the whole truth can bring that smile back so be it.

" It's all confusing Leon, I don't feel the pull and what if it's all wrong I will be putting the pack in danger and what if he doesn't take it well then I'm fucked" kris bit his lip saying.

" Then follow your heart" Leon said.

" All this is making my head spin" kris chuckled lowly.

" You love him" Leon asked.

" Yes, he makes me happy, I'm drawn to him yet I don't feel the pull at all. It just feels right with him" kris sighed deeply " tell me about Nova" kris changed the subject wanting to destruct his thoughts. Leon told him about why Nova was stealing from him and by the minute Leon was done kris was fuming in anger and he ordered to see Nova immediately.

The day went by in a blur,kris didn't call Elijah coz he thought Elijah was still mad at him and kris was scared, what if Elijah leaves him because of his stupidity. That scared Kris but Elijah had sent him an SMS at lunch time which kris didn't reply to, kris feels guilty, he should let Elijah go but he loves him maybe Leon was right,he should tell Elijah the all truth but he will be risking it and put his pack in danger, his pack has to come first in all of this so kris has to think careful. Kris sighed entering his car deep in thoughts.

"I need a run" Gael whined, him too in thoughts, he loves Elijah but what if they are wrong and Elijah is not their mate, that would be a disaster.

"Wait till we reach home" kris replied with a heavy sigh.

"You have to call him Kris" Gael said laying down on his stomach as kris told him that he will before closing the mind link. Soon or later kris have to tell Elijah the whole truth and it would be Elijah's decision to stay with him or not. It was the second night kris didn't have a wink of sleep because all he was doing was to think of Elijah although Elijah told him that it was ok but kris was hurting so much.

Kris had to be careful with his decision.

*****

Elijah sat at the cafeteria pushing his food around the plate deep in thoughts, Elijah was regretting forcing kris to do something he wasn't ready for, he apologised to kris but it seems like kris was still hung up on it cause it had been a week and Elijah had not seen kris. Elijah was the one to call him, it's like they are back from where they began when Elijah was still hitting on him. All this was making Elijah sad,all he wants was to be with kris what's the harm in that, all men loves sex, what's the harm in that, Elijah himself is a man and ever since he became sexually active he couldn't live without sex, Elijah couldn't spend a month or two days without sex but with Kris it's differently, the man was not ready so Elijah came to a conclusion, he won't initiate it ever again. He was going to give Kris his time. What's the harm in waiting, Elijah will wait for Kris until the end coz the love he has for him is so much stronger than sex.