chapter 30.

I can't believe this book had already reached 1.43k reads. I am so grateful for this guys. Thanks for supporting this book I appreciate it so much. I am on the moon really I never expected this.

Another chapter enjoy guys...

Elijah Sighed for the hundredth time today as he rubbed his temples frustrated. He was not eating, sleeping or act normal it's all because Elijah was sexually frustrated. Five damn months without Elijah getting off like seriously what's wrong with him, he had been using his right hand though now days it doesn't satisfy him any more, he needs a touch of someone else not someone else,Kris to be specific. Elijah was so damn tired of using his hand. Kris wasn't ready which was odd, Elijah doesn't want to force kris to do something he didn't want but Elijah wants him more than anything.

Before committing in a relationship with kris, Elijah used to fuck each and everyday but going this long without getting a real release was making his mind spin in circles, it was making him anxious.when will kris be ready huh, how can a man go this far without getting off or is kris cheating, on the contrary no man can go that far without getting off unless........ Oh no Elijah don't think that. kris loves you. Elijah scolded himself for even thinking like that. Kris can never cheat on him.

Elijah can't believe how he had gotten patient all this time but he wanted some action he needs to know when kris would be ready. Elijah wants to know how much longer he had to wait. He was losing his patient little by little, this was deranging his mind slowly by slowly. Elijah himself can't believe that he had managed to go this far, Elijah deserves a crown cause before meeting kris he wouldn't have done it.

" Eli what's wrong" Sonia asked, who was looking at him. As soon as Elijah came back from his road trip,the next day he made sure to mend things with Sonia and the good thing she accepted his apologise and now they are back to being friends. They pushed their differences aside and Elijah told Sonia the whole truth, he even told Sonia about Kris which sonia didn't believe at first but later on she saw for herself. At least Elijah didn't leave her for a random slut.

" Nothing" Elijah sighed going back to what he was reading.

" You seem to be in thoughts" Carter pointed out also.

"I am ok stop asking" Elijah snapped at them as he moved away from them quickly strutting towards his bathroom in anger slamming the door with force. He didn't want to be asked stupid questions right now, he trusts his friends but he can't tell them about not being with kris. Elijah looked himself in the mirror pushing his hair back glancing at his face. Was he not beautiful for kris to find him sexy, was Elijah not hot enough for kris to want him like he wants kris.  Elijah pulled his shirt up to glance at his lean stomach, Elijah was sure he was handsome much more beautiful or kris didn't want him because he had white hair, but kris seems to like his hair. Sometimes kris pass his hand through it  and mummers how soft it was.

Now what was the matter with Kris, wasn't he beautiful to desire him, Elijah turned around looking at his bubble round butt softly, his butt was sexy as hell every man would like that piece of ass to be honest but the question was, what was kris' problem.

He sighed deeply flashing water in his face, thinking of something as a smile corrupted on his lips getting out of the bathroom as he picked up his phone quickly, his friends looking at him worriedly. Elijah lightened up his phone as he pressed some buttons dialling a number instantly. " Hey honey" Elijah smiled saying.

* Hey baby, how are you* kris greeted and Elijah could feel the smile in his voice.

"I am ok, how are you" Elijah asked as kris replied him with an ok " I have a surprise for you baby can you pass by my apartment" Elijah smiled asking.