chapter 23.

Kris was really mad, not at Elijah but mad at himself. kris didn't know why he snapped at Elijah like that, the boy accepted him without too much questions, that might have made kris happy,right,but to hell he wasn't and if Elijah was his mate  like kris thinks he is therefore that must be a good thing yet deep down inside kris' heart he really wanted Elijah to reject him, kris didn't want to waste the humans life any further that's why he decided to show Elijah his wolf thinking Elijah would step out of this ridiculous relationship. But to his disappointment Elijah acted differently not the way he expected him to act.

Kris feels happy that Elijah accepted him, yet again kris has many secrets he didn't want Elijah to find out like ever plus kris is not ready to trust Elijah with those deep secrets. He thinks Elijah is still young and he won't understand anything cause let's face it all Elijah thinks about is having sex with kris ok ok kris doesn't blame him to want to please his body no Elijah is a teenager with hormones so it's ok to think about sex but kris' fear was will Elijah stay with him if he finds out about his other secret.

It's not like kris didn't want to be with Elijah, are you kidding look at the human, he was everything a man or a woman would want in life. Those gray eyes which sparkles in delight when Elijah was happy, those soft luscious moist lips which kris can't get enough of, Elijah's soft hair which kris enjoys to pass his hand and don't start with Elijah's body, his muscular feminine soft abs and pecs, his smooth Milky skin which drives kris crazy and Elijah's scent. Kris can't seem to erase that beautiful lavender cinnamon scent which attacks all kris' Sense and for the moment he forgets how to breath. All these things drives kris crazy but.........

"Kris are you listening to me" Leon snapped his fingers in front of kris getting him out of his trance.

" What?" Kris replied dumb folded as Leon sighed deeply shaking his head in disbelief, he can't believe he was talking to himself all this time.

"Your family wants to talk to you this afternoon" Leon repeated what he just said earlier.

" Ok" kris replied with a heavy sigh.

" Are you still thinking of Elijah" Leon asked closing the file he was going through " I told you kris just tell him about the curse" Leon sighed.

" I can't Leon" kris replied with a hurt expression on his face.

" Why not kris, he already accepted you" Leon argued.

" How can you walk to your boyfriend telling them that you were cursed Leon and you can't....." Kris trailed off taking a heavy sigh " you know what" he  added slowly.

"He will not leave you, if he didn't when you showed him your wolf so, what's the worst can happen if you tell him about the curse" Leon persisted and as at the cue the door at kris' office opened revealing Elijah. How did he get this far without kris or Leon smell him. They could have known that he was coming yet they didn't even take a glimpse of Elijah's scent. Kris didn't know what to say, his heart pounded in his chest thinking Elijah had heard their conversation, kris was ignoring him the whole yesterday night and today, Kris should have known that Elijah was stubborn and look for him.

" Hi" Elijah mumbled walking towards kris as he leaned in pressing his lips on kris' with a nervous smile on his face. What did Leon mean by a curse. Elijah heard something about a curse, what was going on.

" Hey, I didn't know your coming" kris chuckled nervously pitching the bridge of his nose.

" Um can we talk" Elijah asked looking at Leon who was still in his seat sitting comfortably.

" Ok ok no need to say it, I'm leaving" Leon sighed throwing his hands in the air.

" Good boy" Elijah smiled.