chapter 39

Sexual content below. If you feel uncomfortable kindly skip the chapter. I won't take too much of your time guys,

Enjoy!

Kris pushed Elijah on the bed gently as he laid on top of him not putting all his full weight on him. Kris pressed a Kiss on his soft lips as Elijah knotted his hand in kris' hair pulling him closer to him. The kiss was different from the other ones they have been giving each other, this was filled with love, longing and affection and it shows that it was leading to something else. Kris broke the kiss as he looked at Elijah in the eyes placing a tender kiss on his nose.

" You're so beautiful" Kris whispered as he attacked Elijahs neck nipping on the skin making Elijah to ache his back letting out soft sounds. Elijahs eyes closed unconsciously loving the feeling of kris' mouth on his skin. Kris got up his breathing ragged as he pulled Elijahs shirt off. He started Stroking the warm skin with his finger tips making a struggled moan out iyf Elijahs lips.

Kris leaned in as he started sucking on Elijahs nipples hard while grazing his teeth over the sensitive bud whilst tugging and pulling on the other one hard. Elijah put his hands in kris' hair holding him there, he needed to feel kris' lips on him so badly. This felt amazing though it was hurting Elijah that Kris wasn't feeling anything.

Elijah almost jolted out of the bad when Kris bit his nipple hard " stop thinking" Kris mumbled when he felt Elijahs distress and he wanted to bring him back to what he was doing. Kris leaned in soothing the spot he had bit and pride passed through him when Elijah moaned harder in pleasure. Kris started to unbutton his pants slowly his mouth not living Elijahs chest.

" How do you feel" Kris husked in that deep sexy voice which made Elijah to shiver in ecstasy.

" Am-amazing" Elijah replied swallowing hard when Kris pulled off his pants and the good thing he wasn't wearing a boxer and if kris' dick was working, Kris knows at this moment he would be leaking a faucet. Elijah was so beautiful and gorgeous, he can't believe he has him in his hands. Elijah looked down at Kris when he didn't feel him on his body finding Kris staring at him in pure ecstasy which made his dick to throb for attention.

Kris cupped Elijahs hard leaking dick as he started Stroking him hard and fast making Elijah to moan out loud throwing his head back on the pillow. It was amazing when Kris was doing it, his body was on fire. Feeling Kris' hand on his dick felt amazing, this was better than his hand, he really needed this. Elijah ached his back feeling himself reach the edge " Kris stop i- I am ahhhh Kris pl...." Elijah didn't finish when Kris stroked him harder and faster and he didn't have anything to do as his toes curled up and thick white drops started to spurt out. Elijah was trashing the bed breathing so hard whilst thrusting in Kris hand who didn't stop stroking him

Kris withdraw his hand when he was sure Elijah had none to give. Wow, that was a sight. Kris thought coz Elijah looked so beautiful and sexy and he really wanted to see that face again. Kris cleaned Elijah as he started pampering him with soft kisses so that he can even his breath " your so sexy" Kris whispered " your turning me on baby" Kris whispered as he pressed his lips on Elijahs in a hungry kiss which made Elijah to whimper, this was amazing. Yes Elijah was turning on Kris even though his dick wasn't reacting doesn't mean he wasn't turned on. This felt realistic.

Kris broke the kiss breathing hard as he placed wet kisses all over Elijahs face with so much love. " I love you" Kris husked in that voice which makes Elijah crazy with need. Kris got off Elijah as he parted his legs wide and his breath hitched seeing the hot pink twitching beautiful hole he had ever seen in his life.

" Can you take off your pants I want to feel you and see you" Elijah hoarsely said. He really wanted to touch that body,he had been wanting to touch that body forever. Kris obligated pulling off his sweats with his boxers in a hurry, he didn't want to make Elijah wait. Kris put a bottle of lube on the bed so does the strap. Elijah widened his legs showing him that he was ready and indeed Elijah was ready ever since he met Kris.