chapter 40.

Sightly sexual content ahead.

***

" oh God ahhh" Elijah moaned on top of his lungs when Kris hit his prostate hard, Elijah was now seeing stars and if he he tells you that he knows were he is he will be lying coz to hell he didn't know. Being penetrated was the best feeling in this entire life and if Elijah had known sooner maybe he would have done this shit already. He ached his back on the bed as he dig his nails in to Kris' back closing his eyes as he let out a strangled load moan. He chest was heavy as he his stomach tightened in pleasure wanting to spill.

" Let go love" Kris encouraged, he knew Elijah was on the edge but Elijah wanted this to last longer, he wanted that dildo to  stay inside of him yet he can't. He let out a loud moan as he started spilling his hot cum all over kris' hand and chest. It was much you may think he had spent days without having sex.

Days have passed with them doing this, with Kris pleasuring Elijah. Kris had no problem in doing it and it excites him because he got to see Elijah in this state. He loves it when Elijah losses his mind over it. Kris was proud of himself, giving Elijah pleasure was the best feeling even though he still feels sad that he couldn't give him the real thing.

But seeing how Elijah was enjoying made him happy. " How was it" Kris husked drawing Elijahs lower sucking on it sensuously making Elijah to moan out loud. 

" Fantastic" Elijah whispered between there lips pulling Kris' sweaty body next to him. " Squirting dildo is the best, I feel like I have cum in my hole" Elijah chuckled lowly.

" To you every dildo is the best, yesterday you said the vibrator was the best now this" Kris grinned pecking his nose " you gotta pick which is the best" Kris added in a whisper putting his head on Elijahs neck.

" All of them are good but" Elijah stroked kris' back softly loving the feel of kris'body next to him " what makes it better is because" Elijah pulled kris' head so that he can look at him " you're the one doing it my love" Elijah placed a sweet kiss on kris' cheek " I love you" he whispered.

" I love you too" Kris replied pressing another kiss on Elijahs mouth kissing him so sweet and affectionately leaving Elijah trembling on the bed. " Your class starts in twenty minutes" Kris whispered making Elijah to groan out loud closing his eyes.

" I don't wanna study" Elijah whined like a little kid" why not stay here like this and forget about that" he alluded with puppy eyes pulling Kris closer to him.

" I would love that baby but you have to graduate" with one last kiss Kris pushed himself off of Elijah who caught him in order to not leave him.  " Elijah let go baby" Kris said softly smiling.

"Give him what he wants" Gael said a little bit angry that Kris was making Elijah do what he doesn't want. Gael wants to spoil Elijah.

" Shut up Gael, he needs to study" Kris said closings the mind link instantly pushing him back.

" I hate you for making me study" Elijah pouted letting Kris go who Chuckled at the cuteness.

" You're so cute when pout baby" kris want down on Elijah as he slowly pulled out the dildo in order to not hurt him " what did they put in this thing" Kris gasped eyes wide" it looks like cum coming out of your hole" Elijah sat up to see how it looks like and for sure it looks like cum. Elijah smiled seeing it coming out if his ass.

" I wish it was your cum" Elijah blurted out making Kris to look at him with guilt eyes " no no I didn't mean it like that Kris, it was just a saying" Elijah hurriedly said feeling guilty instantly.

" It's ok Eli, I understand" Kris stood up going to the bathroom dejected. Him too wishes he can do staff to Elijah with his dick not with these stupid dildos but he has nothing to do and he knows even though Elijah says that he is contented with this, Kris knows that he is not. Elijah slug his hands over kris' naked body placing a kiss on his shoulder softly, to show him that it wasn't his intention to say that when he knows that Kris will never use his dick ever. They showered in silence both of Washing themselves as they went back to the bedroom putting on. Kris handed Elijah his laptop as he started to study whilst Kris making some lunch for both of them.