chapter 13.

" Leon, I'm going somewhere inform me if anything happens" Kris informed his best friend and beta while heading to his car.

" Where are you going kris" Leon asked following him behind.

" Somewhere" kris didn't want people to know that he was hunging out with the human and most importantly he didn't want Leon to know coz Leon hates Elijah's guts. Since the last day Leon saw Elijah he doesn't want to see him again, with that matter kris wasn't stupid to tell him about his plans with the human, that won't end well, Leon will give him a lecture which kris wasn't ready for today or right now.

" Ok" Leon didn't want to insist, kris was a grown up man and his alpha plus it was better not to question him seeing that he wasn't ready to tell him.

" Inform me immediately if the rouges attack again" kris said glancing at his best friend.

" You know we can take them, just, relax everything is inorder here, remember Boris is here so is your father"  Leon grinned saying. Kris sighed putting on his glasses clambering in his SUV. The car took off as kris started thinking of what he was doing, why was he giving this human his time and why did he accept Elijah's invite, he can't believe his mouth slipped yesterday and he almost told him about the rouges which was a mistake. Now days the rouges had been a pain in there asses, attacking kris' pack and one thing was for sure kris hates rouges. Kris had been doing everything in his power to keep them away from the people.

Enough with the rouges.

These passed few days kris had found himself smiling too much at himself and the person behind kris' smile was non other than the little human Elijah Storm. It excites kris when Elijah sends him those simple messages, the giddy feeling he gets and how his heart flutter in anticipation makes kris to smile. Although he doesn't reply to most of Elijah's messages but the little human keeps on sending now and then which makes kris feel proud, at least Elijah isn't getting bored of him.

It's not that Kris doesn't want to reply him,no, the thing is that kris doesn't know what to say. Most times he picks up his phone and types but he finds himself contemplating with himself, something tells him to send and something tells him not too, it's all confusing so he ends up not sending, that goes the other day, he didn't mean to send Elijah any message no, like everyday when he was about to go to bed he rereads Elijah's simple messages, he pressed send by accident and he cursed himself for sending it.

"Am happy we are going to see him host" Gael beamed in excitement, that's another thing with Gael he actually took interest in Elijah saying that he makes him happy,ever since kris accepted the invitation Gael was not making it easy for kris, wiggling his tail in happiness, always asking kris when they were going and it was all exhausting kris' mind.

"Gael chill, your making my head spin" kris replied with a straight face but in the inside he was happy as Gael.

" I Know your happy to see him as me" Gael pouted sitting in the corner closing the mind link before kris replied him. Kris sighed deeply at how Gael was being dramatic and he wasn't in the mood to deal with him right now coz the car pulled over. In front of kris stood the white haired boy who was leaning against the wall,one leg pressed against the wall busy scrolling through his phone with a smile on his lips. He looked handsome standing like that in his damaged black jeans and white shirt with black boots, Elijah storm was a catch really but kris wasn't gay even if he was he wouldn't go for anyone.

Kris had his problems why he doesn't date or why he didn't look for his mate but that will be a story for another day, right now kris had to go meet his "friend" like Elijah says it. He got out of the car strutting towards where Elijah was,walking slowly, asking himself what the hack he was doing. Kris knew all of this was wrong, he knew he shouldn't hung out with Elijah but when Elijah pleads to him he can't find it in his heart to not do what the kid wants.