chapter 5.

Elijah swallowed hard when his eyes meant with the blue eyes, his body heated up 99 degrees, Elijah felt hot, in fact Elijah felt like he was on fire when the man glanced at him up and down as if looking for something on his body. Elijah was frozen in one place, he didn't know what to do, his legs felt jelly as he trembled not in fear but in..... As in he was happy to see him yet again not happy. The intense burning gaze the man gave him was enough to make Elijah's heart swell in happiness. The man looked at Elijah than he shook his head in confusion, didn't he want to see Elijah huh. The feeling of rejection hit Elijah so hard as he felt his heart break.

This was too much for him.

" Al- sir welcome" Damon, the car sales man bowed his head at the man who was clutching and un clutching his jaw as if in anger. " Sir the files are in your office" Demon respectively said still his head bowed. All the man's eyes where on Elijah and Elijah's eyes where on the man too not breaking eye contact.

" Thank you Damon" the other huge man who was standing behind the blue eyed man said with a smile on his lips pushing the blue eyed man inside the shop. They where the same height but the blue eyed man was slightly taller than the other. The Aura they were possessing was frightening yet it didn't scare Elijah at all. Elijah's eyes where still glued at were the two huge men went and he felt a pang of jealous when the other man touched his blue eyed man. Elijah's eyes widened at his thoughts, when did the blue eyed man become his

That was confusing.

" Sir you were saying" Damon asked fixing his tie properly,he two was scared by the men who just walked in. Elijah spin around to see Carter also his eyes wide in fear.

" Cart what's wrong" Elijah managed to ask his best friend who was shaking in fear.

" Am ok Eli wow how come they are so big" Carter voiced his thoughts his mouth hung open making the sales man to chuckle at them.

Stupid humans, the sales man mummered under his breath laughing inwardly.

" Who is he " Elijah's eyes settled on the sales man asking.

" Oh he is my boss" the sales replied smiling " so which one sir, let's do some paperwork" the sales man added with a squeal.

" I want the red one" Elijah pointed at the red Jag " um Damon right" Elijah asked as the sales man nodded " can I speak to your boss" Elijah smiled.

" Why? I can do the paperwork myself sir don't worry" Damon smiled asking himself why does this human wants to speak to his boss, as long as he knows he hadn't done something wrong which will cost him his job.

" Yeah I know that but the thing is I have cash, not an ATM card. I want to speak to him and see if he takes cash" Elijah lied, this was his chance to speak to the man to know what was happening to him or if the man himself feels what Elijah was feeling.

" We don't accept cash sir, that's is the rule" Damon said.

" I know,it's written here. That's why I want to speak to your boss personally" Elijah insisted wanting to smack Damon's head, what can't he understand, he wants to speak to his blue eyed man.

" Ok let me go talk to him personally than" Damon also wasn't taking it, what if he tells his boss something and they fire him no he has a family to feed he wasn't taking that risk.

" Than I will go with you" Elijah pressed harder making Demon to grit his teeth in anger, why was this human insisting so hard, does he know what his boss was, Damon was thinking so hard whilst searching his head to see what he did wrong..

" Sir-" Elijah cut him off.

" I will go with you Damon, I need to speak to him personally" Elijah pushed Damon's buttons. Carter didn't get it at all, he heard when Elijah's dad told him that he was going to transfer the money on his account so why did he lie.