chapter 42. bonus chapter

Hope you enjoy a little outing of two babies.

Enjoy.

" Elijah wake up" Kris said softly in his ear making the white haired boy to pull the covers over his head with a loud groan. Kris chuckled at this, he was so cute, they went to bed early and they slept all night but Elijah seemed to be tired. He sighed deeply pulling the covers away from him making Elijah to open his eyes glaring at him.

" Let me sleep in Kris" Elijah grumbled trying to pull the covers over his head again.

" No baby you have to go see your father and I need to take you somewhere" Kris added " and its nine in the morning, you never sleep in like this" Kris sighed carassing Elijahs cheek " what is wrong talk to me"  Kris asked.

" I am so mad at Carter, I feel like he betrayed me. I feel like I don't know him at all, hiding that important information about himself. I tell him everything but he didn't trusted me enough to tell me that he was gay" Elijah said with hurt on his face. He expected this from everyone else but not carter he is his best friend, they have known each other since middle school and Elijah tell him everything but Carter to hide that important thing about him. That hurt Elijah.

" I think he has his reasons, give him time and talk to him. Listen to what he has to say baby" Kris comforted.

" I think so" Elijah seat up rubbing his tired eyes when his eyes fall on something " Kris who made those" Elijah asked seeing a white shirt hanged up with a big word in the middle saying ' this is my boyfriend' followed with a arrow pointing to his right. Looking back at Kris he was wearing the same shirt with the same words as a smile pulled on Elijahs lips.

" You call yourself crazy Elijah, than I want to show how crazy I can be" Kris grinned, he looked to be planning something evil " I want to show you that I was once crazy, come go shower put on our day awaits" Elijah got up quickly running to the bathroom his stomach filled with butterflies,he can't believe he is going to see the other side of Kris, the man he loves.

Elijah was in a hurry, he can't wait to to see what Kris had planned for a day. He was too excited in that when he existed the bathroom he felt like his jaw hurting for smiling too much. He put on quickly " They are cute" he complimented the shirts seeing how cute they looked. They got out of the hotel room Kris holding his hand protectively. The people in the hotel stopped what they were doing as they stared at the loving couple in awe. They really looked beautiful. This made Elijah to feel proud that he was the one Kris was holding his hand. He was so lucky. Look at the man, so handsome and eye Candy and he was all Elijahs. Elijah tightened kris' hand when he saw lady's ogling over him.

Kris looked at him in confusion but didn't comment secretly loving the possessiveness side of his human boyfriend.

" Limousine" Elijah asked with a smile shaking his head. Kris opened the door for him as he crumbled in first followed by Kris with a smile.

" You know what to do" Kris told the driver who gave him a salute starting the car. " Your breakfast" Kris opened somewhere in the car pulling out a cup of coffee with toasted bread handing them to Elijah. Elijah thanked him as the started to match on them. He was so damn hungry since he did eat dinner yesterday, he was too angry to eat.  The car stopped as the driver announced that they are here. Elijah was confused until they got out seeing that they had parked in front of the hospital. Kris held his hand again matching inside.

" How is he" Elijah asked when they reached the room where his father was. Carol swing around seeing Elijah as he put on a smile hugging him

" He woke up but he was too tired than went back to sleep. The doctors said he will come through" Elijah nodded putting his head on carol's shoulder " I guess this is Kris" Carol smiled at the intimidating guy who stood behind Elijah. Elijah nodded introducing them. " If you ever hurt him I will come to you and give you a kick in you nuts. Take good care of him ok" carol threatened as Kris nodded quickly looking to be afraid. " Awww this looks good" Carol pointed at Elijahs shirt.