chapter 20.

" Carter you have to live before kris gets here" Elijah told his best friend with a smile lingering on his lips.

" Oh God your again chasing me away because you're going to see your boyfriend Elijah, what happened to bros before hoes" Carter said picking up his staffs cause he knows no matter what he says Elijah won't change his mind, Carter has got to know that Elijah loves spending time with kris more than him.

" Kris is not a hoe Carter and you know I have spent two days without seeing him so-" Elijah trialled off smiling.

" I can't believe you like dicks Elijah" Carter joshed snickering, Elijah sighed a smile being washed off his face remembering something " what's wrong did I hit a nerve" Carter added smiling.

" Huh no it's just that it's weird kris and i have-" Elijah glanced at his best friend contemplating whether he should tell him or not, this has to be his secret  but carter is his best friend and Elijah trusts him.

" Have what" Carter asked, Elijah thought about it for a minute and came to a conclusion.

" Nothing it's nothing just go Carter before kris finds you here" Elijah shrugged, this is embarrassing to tell so Elijah will keep this as a secret for now.

" Ok, have you talked to your father" Carter asked in a worried tone.

" I don't want to talk to that man Cart" Carter nodded understanding what Elijah was saying and if it was Carter's mother who did that to him, he would also never want to talk to her again. Carter said bye to Elijah moving out of Elijah's apartment which he rented after being disowned by his own father.

Yes Elijah was disowned.

A month had passed since kelvin proposed to Elijah to marry Lucy Evans the 27 year old lady, Elijah didn't go through with kelvin's proposal of course leading to being disowned. Kelvin took Elijah's car, credit card etc and Elijah had nothing and no where to stay but Jonah came to his rescue renting him an apartment and giving him some money. Elijah found out more about what his father was capable of doing for his businesses. Elijah found out that even kelvin had forced Jonah to be with Audra because of a business deal, Jonah refused at first but he accepted later because he didn't want to be disowned. Jonah didn't like Audra at first but after spending time with her, jonah  fall in love with Audra. Elijah couldn't believe that he didn't know any of this at all.

Elijah hates his father so much, how could he do something like that, at least he would have given him a young girl but a 27 year old yet Elijah was just 21,ok he wasn't young but again it wasn't right, he couldn't take it, Elijah laughed to himself cause even if it was a young girl Elijah wouldn't like her at all coz  he loves kris. Elijah can't believe his father is that heartless and he can't believe he was just finding out these things now. Elijah shrugged going to his bathroom not wanting to think about his father now. He splashed water in his face whilst passing his hand in his hair to straighten it wanting to look good for his boyfriend.

Elijah can't believe how kris had made him happy in these past month, Kris was the sweetest, he calls Elijah now and then, he visits him so that he can give him company which excites Elijah so much and he can't believe he still loves the man so much like the first time he saw him, Elijah thought that he will get tired of kris yet each and everyday he falls in love with the man only one look and he is a goner. Elijah can't believe........ A soft knock got Elijah out of his trance as he moved to the door in a quick motion to open it.

Elijah's apartment isn't that big, it only consists of a bedroom, a small living room, a small kitchen which Elijah doesn't use at all plus he doesn't know how to cook at all and it doesn't have stairs.

" Hey" kris greeted bitting his lips nervously as Elijah opened the door wide for him to come in with a smile, happy to see his boyfriend.

" Hi" Elijah smiled back his stomach filled with butterflies by just seeing the man he loves. He was taken back when kris turned him around pushing him on the door closing it in the process pressing his lips to Elijah's. Elijah was still in daze cause it happened quickly, kris was kissing him hungrily like he had missed him, Elijah got out of his shocked daze catching up to kris' kiss. He slug his hands around kris' neck kissing him back too and feeling those lips on his does things to Elijah he couldn't understand, kris' lips are so sweet like honey and Elijah can't get enough of them. He knotted his fingers in kris' hair pulling kris as close as possible to him wanting to feel that warmth kris was emitting.