chapter 37

Matt and Johan entered their fathers office with anger filled all over their faces. Johan was so angry in that his ears were fuming some smoke, how could Kelvin do that to Elijah, for god's sakes Elijah is his son. He is supposed to love him not putting a gun on his head and shooting his boyfriend. What kind of father he was huh. This had gone too far and Johan isn't going to sit around and watch. Yes he knew his father was capable of anything, he had witnessed it the hard way. Johan had seen the bad side of his too many times and kept quiet but this was on his brother, he might not show it but Johan loves his brothers so much and this time he won't sit around watching Kelvin threaten Elijah.

Johan was mad at himself too, he should have been a good older brother but he used to make fan at Elijah because of his hair which lead Elijah to distance himself from them totally. He can't believe his brother had been battling with his sexuality a lone, hearing Kelvin's slurs every time. Johan thinks that might hurt him so much but this ends now.

Because of this Elijah left the country, the poor boy was obviously living in fear which brought by no other than their own father. Johan can't believe this at all but he thinks this is time to react before his father kills Elijah for good and Johan knows that Kelvin would do it. " Why are my older sons doing in my office" Kelvin knew something was wrong, the way Johan was glaring at him showed it but he wasn't scared at all whatever it was he could fix it. Besides, his sons knows to never question him at all.

" Why did you do that to Elijah father" the venom in Johan's voice couldn't be masked, he hated that Elijah was suffering and he didn't have any one there for him. Johan should have been there for him.

" What are you talking about son" Kelvin leaned back in his seat,asking, pretending like he didn't know what they were talking about

" You shooting Elijahs boyfriend dad and trying to kill him huh" Johan said with a heavy sigh trying to control himself.

"Yeah what's the problem in that Johan" Kelvin shrugged saying, someone had to do it. He can't have a gay son therefore he had to do what he gotta do, the bad thing he didn't finish the job coz that useless boyfriend of his still breaths, which wasn't his plan but soon or later he will finish him off.

" Everything about it is a problem dad, you can't go shooting people because they are gay" Matt chimed in saying him too angry.

" You all know how I feel about those type of people and no son of mine is going to practice that abomination act" Kelvin shrugged without a care in the world.

" So, you will kill Elijah because he is gay" Johan asked in disbelief eyebrows raised.

" That and for allowing that bastard to touch him inappropriate" he sighed replying nonchalantly

" What did they ever do to you to hate them this much" Johan wants to understand what gay people did to Kelvin to hate them so much.

" They are to blame for so many things Johan, you don't understand now but you will later when I save Elijah from this earth. You will be happy taking flowers on his grave because I saved him" Kelvin replied with a smug smile on his face as if he was pleased with this.

" Being gay isn't a crime dad, it's in born" Matt said sweating. Hearing those words come out of his father's mouth made him swallow hard in fear. What if he kills Elijah and if Matt too comes out then it will be a different story or he should wait a little longer but Matt was tired of hiding he wants to hold Carter's hand in public and show his Mon Ange to the whole world that he was his. He was tired of hiding who he was.

" It is a crime Matt, they don't deserve to live with us" Kelvin seethed grounding his teeth together, he can't believe what he was hearing.

" Do they hurt you if they are doing their own thing" Johan asked gripping his pants,he really wants to punch his dad in the face so badly.