chapter 34.

" I am going to tell you a story" kris seat across Elijah on his bed saying, he had come back to Elijah's and it was time to tell the truth of what happened to him years ago " please just listen don't interpret me, you will ask questions later" Elijah nodded adjusting himself on the bed gesturing kris to go a head. Kris inhaled and exhaled as he shifted uncomfortably closing his eyes for a split second as he sighed deeply, he doesn't know were to start from.

" This all happened 35 years ago" kris started taking one last deep inhale " there lived a 17 year old boy, he was handsome, hot, sexy all women wanted him, young and old they all wanted him even men admired him. This boy knew that he was handsome and he knew that all women and men wanted him, the boy was ranked number one in his highschool for being handsome and he never disappoints. Teachers also wanted him, no one absolutely no one never wanted this handsome young man" kris sighed.

"He was a were wolf, he was the next alpha and that too did some spark in getting what he wanted, he had it all and he used that to his advantage. The boy fucked all the girls at school like it was a marathon. He got tired of the young girls and he decided to go for older mature Ladies who knew what they were doing. The boy fucked all the teachers, and in those teachers he fucked, there was one who got attached to the boy. She was his math teacher, Zai was a mate less were wolf. She wasn't that old, she was 24 at the time and there was a possibility of Zai getting a mate" Elijah was listening intently not interpreting.

" Zai and the boy enjoyed each other's company so damn much in that this boy never wanted to fuck or see any one else expect Zai. She rocked his world yet they weren't mates. They always wished to be mates but they knew it won't happen coz if that boy was her mate she would have smelled him but no. They fooled around for a while, untill one fateful day" Elijah wanted to hear more, this intrigued him to no end.

" Zai got a mate and this disappointed the boy so much, he was still having fun. Zai was truthful, the day she got her mate she told the boy about it. Her mate was a witch but Zai never loved her witch mate at all. She was in love with the boy, the boy knew how the mating bond worked so he decided to let Zai go live with her mate happy. But Zai kept on coming back to the boy for quick sex coz man she enjoyed when the boy fucked her" kris inhaled deeply shaking his head.

" I know you want to ask, what a mate means but I will explain later" Elijah nodded, he really was getting confused about the mate thing yet he didn't want to interrupt Kris.

" The father of the boy found his son and Zai fucking and he specifically told his son to not be with Zai again. He told him with seriousness, but the boy never listened, he took everything for granted. His mother warned him too, everybody who knew about them warned him yet the boy didn't see what the big deal was, if Zai wants him let it be. a little cheating never broke any one or killed anyone. The boy thought. Therefore they continued with it, one day Zai's mate found out about her affair and the witch came straight to the boy and warned him to not mess with his mate but again the boy never listened. He took the witch's warning for granted" kris swallowed taking a sip of water.

" It was a weekend, Zai came running to the boy saying that she can't take it anymore, she is bored with her mate saying that everything sucks. She said many things and the boy consoled her resulting in to sex. What Zai didn't know was that the witch, followed her and caught them red-handed. The witch was hurt by this and he just pulled his mate off of the boy wanting to take her back home. He was hurting her so the boy intervened telling the witch to stop hurting her, the few people who were around heard the commotion as they ran to were it was including the boys family"

" Zai managed to pull her hand out of the witch's hold as she ran towards the boy, they hugged in front her mate and this hurt him. Zai pulled away from the boy as she looked at her mate in the face and she rejected her mate, the witch begged her not to do it. The witch pleaded to her, the witch was scared but she did, the boy wasn't fazed at all coz he knew he was going to have Zai now with no restrictions but what happened later made the boy wanna change his mind" kris gulped hard " after the rejection Zai fall down coughing blood, the boy had never seen a powerful rejection before like he saw that day. After a few minutes Zai fall on the ground lifeless and that's when the boy looked at the witch who was also gasping for air, fighting for his life. He was hurt, broken,the boy could see it in his eyes, the witch locked eyes with the boy as he glanced at his mate's lifeless body with so much hurt and cursed the boy, the boy didn't catch what the witch said coz the man was dying and after chanting some words which the boy didn't get he also went cold and dead" Elijah gasped not getting some parts but he will ask when the story was over.