Timetagger: Part 2

Scene: Louvre, Outside.

The five emerges from the front entrance. The square is covered in graffiti.

"We've taken too long, he's had enough time to weave a giant time-web around us," Bunnyx said.

"Surrounded by just one guy? Does that mean he can attack from anywhere?" Cat Noir queried.

"More like: from any time."

Just then Timetagger appears.

"🎶 Gimme your Miraculous, don't make me ask.
It's pretty clear you're not up to the task!
When I bring them to Hawk Moth's door,
You three wannabe heroes will be no more.🎶"

"Whoa, his lyrics are good," Leopardess murmured.

Cat Noir advances and prepares for battle, but Bunnyx holds him back

"Stay where you are. I'll deal with him and take him back to the future you. It means nothing must happen to you in the meantime. But first-" Bunnyx picks up Alix and places her next to André's ice cream cart. "Stay right there, okay? Then it'll be exactly like it was in my memory. And now- Burrow!"

Bunnyx goes through the portal she created and transports herself next to Timetagger. He teleports out of the way in time as she was about to strike him.

"Missed me!" Timetagger taunted.

Bunnyx tries again, and Timetagger successfully dodges again. At Bunnyx' next attempt, she gets hit. While flying through the air, she creates a portal and uses her momentum from being hit to hit Timetagger. Timetagger is hit and is flying through the air, he pulls off the same trick. This continues for some time.

"She doesn't need to transform back before she uses her power again?" Cat Noir questioned.

"No, because she's an adult!" Leopardess smiled.

"Awesome, I can't wait to grow up."

In the background, the fight between Bunnyx and Timetagger is still commencing. Cat Noir is getting antsy, he is ready to run towards the fighting duo before Ladybug stops him with her words.

"I don't think we're quite up to the job yet, Cat Noir."

The fight goes on. Bunnyx throws her umbrella into the air and goes through a portal. When she comes out, sliding, she catches her umbrella and hooks it around Timetagger's ankle, throwing him inside another portal. Before he reaches it, however, he teleports.

"🎶 Bunnyx, you're lame, you don't get the game.
And now you have to start all over again.🎶"

Timetagger hits Bunnyx straight in the face, she flies backwards but gets up quickly and resumes the fighting.

"Where's your sass gone now, fluffy tail?" The time villain asked Bunnyx in the midst of fighting.

"I can't stand watching them playing cat and mouse like this. Cataclysm!" Cat Noir charges at the fighting duo.

"Cat Noir! Stop!!" Leopardess yelled.

Timetagger notices Cat Nir and teleports out of the way just in time. Instead, Cat Noir stumbles and almost hits Bunnyx' umbrella. She pulls it out of the way and Cat Noir lands on the ground.

"See?! In the future that's exactly how you damaged my Miraculous!" Timetagger teleports next to Bunnyx, where she just then opened a portal. She opens her umbrella and pushes Timetagger into the portal. "I knew it! I knew you'd do that. Who's the best now, huh?"

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"That- That's impossible!" The villain exclaimed.