Day 43- Already (1-part day) This Again!

Warning! Contains: Kissing, Pecks, Love, Oogie-Trigger, Swearing, Anger, Play-fighting, mention of sex, etc

Sunday, august 5th, 7:00 am

3RD PERSON:

"Ok, thank you!" Aang whispered, waving his hand. "What the hell are you doing up now? We said we'd rest today," Katara whispered, running her hand down his chest as she turned him around. He smiled and leaned down, giving her a passionate kiss. "I know," he whispered once he broke off. "That's why I decided to talk to the mayor in the morning. I wanted to spend the day with you."

She smiled and leaned up, giving him another kiss. He smiled into it, his hands trailing down and holding her tight by her waist as hers landed slowly on his lower chest. Once they broke off, Aang gave the top of her forehead a small peck. "I love you. Happy 3 month, my love." Katara smiled into his chest as he hugged her tightly.

"It's crazy to think it's only been three months. I mean, we've done everything. We've seen the future for your sake." He smiled and pecked the top of her head lightly. "We have. And we have a nice future, don't you say?" She bit the inside of her cheek. "You're dead." He frowned and tightened his grip on her waist. "Don't worry. I'm not dying anytime soon. You know, Korra or whatever her name is was only, like, 17."

She nodded and leaned up, pecked him, and got out of his hug. "Come on, we have to get back to the house." He rolled his eyes. "We just got here 2 hours ago. Calm down, the girls can take care of Sokka and Azula for a day or two while we just relax." She sighed. "I know they can. I'm just always worried." He rubbed her hand as the two sat down on the cliff, dangling their feet.

"Don't be. Your twin is there." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Azula stabbed Sokka the second we left the house yesterday." He winced, "in the hand?" She sighed and nodded as she rested her head on his shoulder. He bit his cheek as his hand wrapped around her waist. He heard her give a small sniff and curl up into a ball in his arms. He let her curl up in his lap as she sniffled. "Please don't go."

He rubbed her back and pecked her head slowly. "I'll never leave, you know that, my love. I would never." She nodded and sniffed as she nuzzled her head into his chest again. "I don't want you to." He smiled and pecked her forehead. "I won't. But you know I'm the Avatar, right?" She sniffled and nodded. "I know. I know! You have to go save the stupid world and I can't fucking come with you!" He rubbed her back as a tear fell out of her eye and she sniffed it away. "Please don't cry," he whispered, "you know I can't stand that."

"I can't help it!" she whined. "I don't want you to go." It was almost a whisper. He nodded and rubbed her back, kissing her head again. "I don't want you. But you know if you ever got hurt I'd never let myself deal with that pain." She sighed and sniffed again. "I guess..." He smiled and pecked her head again. "I know, my love. It's gonna hurt. But don't worry, we still have a long time."

She smiled. "Wedo have a long time." He nodded and let her sit up in his lap, hugging him and resting her head on his chest. The two of them ended up cuddling on the grass, just sleeping and relaxing.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Dude, there's no way-"

"Shut up, they're home," Mai muttered. Zuko smiled and gave her a little peck. "I know they are. Toph, quiet down. We want them to think no one died." Satoru raised his eyebrow. "But no one did die..." Toph snorted and intertwined their fingers as the bison landed, dragging the two to a couch.

"HIIII!!!!" Tylee screamed as she threw a sprinkle at Sokka. "Stop eating the cookie batter!" He groaned and collapsed on a chair, Suki rolling her eyes. "I don't know him. Happy 3 month! How was you guys' trip?" she screamed through the window.