Day 36- Small Break (1-part day) Thinking

Warning! Contains: Oogie-Trigger, Happy Feelings, Playful Violence, Swearing, Love, Hate, Robbery, Crutches, etc. 

☆ Sunday, July 29th, 3:45 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

"Wake up," Sokka muttered, rubbing Toph's shoulder. She swatted him and slapped his hand until he recoiled it. "Jeez, no need to be physical." She rolled her eyes, muttering, "well, you don't need to wake me up." Sokka rolled his eyes as well.

"Sorry Toph, I told him to," Aang said from Appa's head. "Why?" she asked. "Just why?" Katara smiled and rested her head on Aang's shoulder. "Because we're at Hu Xin. Get ready to land," he replied with a soft smile on as he relaxed his head on Katara's.

"Aww, look at them," Suki cooed, hugging her boyfriend's arm. He rolled his eyes with a playful smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah. Adorable. Now land the bison and let's find a house, I'm starving." Zuko shook his head with a smile on his face as he carefully nudged Mai awake.

"Babe, wake up." She sighed, yawned, and stretched att at the same time as she brushed her hands through her hair. Tylee smiled at her as she rested her head on Azula's shoulder, Azula smiling as well. "What time is it?" Timber asked, waking up his own girlfriend. Satoru looked up at the moon on top of him, "around 3:45 am." Toph groaned as Katora woke up, yawning and stretching her hands.

"Well, good night," Toph deadpanned, plopping herself back on Satoru's lap. He blushed and smiled lightly, his hand coming to her shoulder and slowly rubbing it. "Come on, Toph, we're there." She shook her head in his lap. "Nope. Wake me up in the morning." He sighed and looked up at Sokka, who put the hand Suki wasn't hugging up in mock surrender.

"Hey, don't look at me. She was my responsibility until 2 months ago, yours now." He rolled his eyes and turned to Aang and Katara, who were snuggled up against each other. "Why do you think I was his responsibility?" Toph asked from his lap. "Sugar Queen and Twinkletoes were always teasing each other. Sokka had to look after me."

He rolled his eyes again and smiled as he looked behind Sokka, at the city below them. "Ok," Katara said, "get ready to land." Everyone smiled and talked in agreement as Aang smiled and steered his best friend down to Earth once again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧"

"Ok, so how long are we taking here?" Suki asked again. "Five days, just like Re Cheso," Aang replied as he lit the stove. "Well, damn that. I have to be in the Fire Nation soon," Zuko muttered, throwing a pen at Aang. He smiled and threw the pen back at the Firelord before grabbing a bag of rice and emptying it into a pan.

"I know, but we also have to go to school, Zuko. We've all lost time on that, don't tell me you haven't," he said as he started to separate the good rice grains from the bad ones. "I know I didn't go to school. But can't we take a small break before going to school?" Katara shook her head as she got up to help her boyfriend with breakfast.

"Nope. We're lucky if we finish in time to get to school. And no, we can't stay less than 5 days on each colony." He rolled his eyes and groaned. Then he turned to Katara and glared at her. "Listen to me. We go to school until Christmas break, ok? Then we stop. I have an Element I need to run." She smiled and turned to Aang, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind.

"I know you do, Zuko. We all have things we need to do," she whispered. "Even I do," Suki said. "I have to go back to the warriors. But I know my brain is more important. Well... you know what I mean." Tylee nodded, "definitely. I want to go back to being a circus freak, but I know I have to do my share in helping the world." Zuko and Katara both winced at that, then turned to each other.