Day 8- Memory Damage (1-part day) 5 Months

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Crying, Happy Feelings, Sad Feelings, Blood, Screaming, 

☆ Sunday, July 1st, 2:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

Katara screamed as she heard a bolt of lightning hit the ground, her grip on the Avatar in her arms only tightening. He was still asleep from yesterday, not a noise out of him, and it was worrying her. 

Her worry only grew when the hand on her boyfriend's heart felt no movement. She widened her eyes, tears pooling down her tears as she pushed him down to the bed to feel his heart. She pressed her ear to his heart and heard nothing, crying even more as she got up. 

She gasped. There was blood trailing out of his neck, his chest still, his eyes open and blood red. His tongue was sticking out of his mouth as he laid there, dead. 

Katara bolted upright with a loud gasp as she threw her right hand over her heart, her right clutching Aang close to her. He started groaning and stirring awake slowly, and she bolted her body to him to watch him wake up. 

He groaned and reached up to rub his eyes. Katara gasped and gave him a long, long kiss. He was shocked as hell, but he kissed back as he blinked a few times before closing his eyes. 

Katara sat on top of him and intertwined their legs, kissing him roughly. Aang moaned lightly into the kiss, but broke it off a second after. Katara tried kissing him again, but he turned his head so she got his cheek. She broke off with a frown and looked at him sadly, hugging him tight instead. 

"Tara, what the hell is going on?" he asked, pushing her off of him. She raised her eyebrow and got off of him, helping him to sit up. She handed him a glass of water, which he carefully drank all of. 

"I'm happy to see you? Oh, and everyone's gone. Yue brought them back." He raised an eyebrow as he handed her the glass. "Happy to-? Wait, are we in the Fire Nation?" he asked, backing up on the bed. Katara sighed, then she heard another bolt of lightning and screamed, bolting into the bed and hiding under the covers. 

"Tara, what's going on? Why are we in the Fire Nation?" he asked, holding her in his arms. She whimpered and screamed as lighting strike again, and he tightened his grip on her. "Hey, Katara, what's going on? I'm here, ok?" 

She whimpered and cuddled up into him, crying, causing Aang to blush furiously. "Why did you kiss me?" he asked softly. She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "Do you not love me anymore?" He was taken aback by this, of course.

"Anymore? What do you mean?" She gasped and cried even more into his chest. "Katara, wait, listen-" She stopped crying into his chest and looked up at his blurry face through her tears. 

"I do love you. A lot. But what do you mean anymore? I'm sure I never told you." She blinked out her tears and raised an eyebrow. Then her brain clicked and she rolled her eyes. "What's the last thing you remember?"

He thought for a moment. "You comforting me on Appa right after the fail of the Invasion. I was gonna make a speech... but here we are. Did they capture us?" She smiled slightly. "Aang." He raised an eyebrow as she snorted softly. "Spirits, she's the cutest thing ever- holy shit." 

"Aang, it's July 1st. That was February 1st." He raised his eyebrow again, then relaxed it. "What do you mean, Tara?" She snorted softly again. "I love you so much." He felt his eyes water at that. "Y-you love me?" She sighed again. 

"You lost your memory, sweetie. Just go to sleep, I'll try to get it back." He widened his eyes as she pushed him down to the comfortable mattress, trying to relax him. "Sweetie?! What do you mean, I lost my memory? Katara, why are we in the Fire Nation? It's not July 1st!" She sighed and squeezed his hand, which caused him to whimper softly and lay back down on the bed. She smiled and blushed at his reaction before placing water on his head.