Day 41- Mistakes (1-part day) Spirits

Warning! Contains: swearing, ogives, happiness, sadness, etc

Friday, august 3rd, 6:00 pm xx

3RD PERSON:

"Dammit, Sokka! Oh, dammit, man..." Zuko stressed, pacing back and forth. The non-bender just dropped his hands at his side. "I didn't even do anything, man!" Aang glared at him with wide eyes.

"Bro, both of our girlfriends are missing! What do you mean, nothing?!" Sokka shut his eyes and collapsed on a couch. "This isn't my fault! Listen, man, you guys can't always blame me for everything! Just because I'm stupid sometimes doesn't me it's my fault when something bad happens!"

Aang shit his eyes and rubbed his temples. "He's right. Sokka, we're both sorry. You know we don't mean shit. And you know I can't fucking think when Katara's not in my arms." Zuko nodded as Mai rubbed his back and pecked his cheek. "Sorry, man. Sorry. You know Suki and Kat are like my sisters. I think we all need to chill for a second."

Azula raised her eyebrow at him and then just shook her head, letting out a small breath. "Ok. Just think. The only reason someone would take the girls is to get the men. But no one left a note. So what if they just got lost? It's raining and they're both in crutches, they could've gotten lost."

"Or fallen!" Timber shouted. "Katora's gone, too! They could've all fallen and died or some shit!" Aang widened his eyes. "Why would you say that in front of the kid?!" Toph hissed. "He's already fucking swearing, he don't need any more shit to worry about!" Aang started hyperventilating, his face turning white.

"Oh no. Dammit, dammit, dammit... what if they did fall?! What if they did die? I have to go looking for them!" he panicked, getting up. Before he could move, though, Satoru had him pinned to the floor. "Calm the hell down. They're fine, trust me."

Aang shut his eyes and groaned. "GAH! I'm gonna connect with her Spirit. Everyone shut the hell up for a second!" Everyone instantly turned quiet as Aang put his arrows together and started glowing, slowly at first and then quickly.

In an instant, he saw Yue. They both jumped away from each other with a small scare. "Shit," he muttered, catching his breath, "you scared the hell out of me. Where the hell is my girlfriend now?" She widened her eyes and walked to her room as he followed her.

"She and Suki and Katara are fine. They went shopping, right? When the storm started they stayed in there so they wouldn't get hurt. Maybe they should've sent you a letter or sent me to tell you, but the storm wouldn't let it happen." Aang shut his eyes and rubbed his temples.

"I need to connect out Spirits. Would you just tell me how to fucking connect?" She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Sure, Aang. Sure."

-xx-

"You're ok!" Aang shouted, Katara hobbling into his arms. She smiled and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. "We're fine, Aang. Just fine. We just got stuck a little bit because of the rain, but no one was hurt, don't worry." He smiled and pecked the top of her head. "I'm always going to worry about you, my love. Always." She blushed and looked up into his eyes.

"Ok, ok, enough oogies," Sokka said, pulling them apart right before their lips touched. Toph smirked as Satoru laid his elbow on her shoulder. "Fuck you," Katara muttered under her breath. "I told you to stop with that. It's fucking annoying you know," Timber complained. Suki nodded.

"Next time you say that I won't kiss you for an hour, and so on." He widened his eyes. "B-but that's different!" he whined. "HOW?!" Katara asked as Aang started holding her and his laughs back. "Love, chill. It's ok. He's not gonna say it again."