Day 18- Balls Galore (1-part day) The Party

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Love, Hate, Rape, Word Fighting, Anger, Mad Feelings, Happy Feelings, Sad Feelings, Screaming,

☆ Wednesday, July 11th, 3:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

Katara pressed her back into her boyfriend's chest as he tightened his grip on her waist. He pressed a small kiss to her ear as she blushed.

"GUYS! GUYS! WEE-DOO! WEE-DOO! WEE-DOO! WAKE UP! ALARM! ALARM! WAKE UP EVERYONE! WEE-"

"Shut. Up," Mai muttered, throwing a knife at the warrior running around the house like a madman. He just threw it on the floor and continued to hit a pot with a spoon.

"WEE-DOO! WEE-DOO! WEE-DOO!" Sokka screamed, banging the pot and marching around the living room.

"What the fuck is that?" Katara murmured, slowly groaning as she opened her eyes to be greeted by darkness. And her brother walking around with a pot and a spoon in his hand. "Your brother, sweetie," Aang whispered, just pulling her closer to his chest.

"Well, turn him off," she muttered, pulling up the covers to her ears. Aang groaned and threw a rock he randomly made at the non-bender screaming at the top of his lungs. "Dude, shut up. You woke up Katara." Sokka frowned and got up as he dusted himself off.

"And probably the whole street," Toph replied, throwing another rock at him. He just groaned and sat on the floor with his pot and spoon next to him. His girlfriend yawned and hugged herself to warm up, covering up with a green pillow draped over her tired body.

"Baby, come back to sleep," she pouted, cuddling up even tighter with the blanket. Sokka sighed, walking over to her. He got under the blanket and held her tired body in his arms. "Guys, Iroh sent us a letter," he whispered. "And that couldn't have waited until morning, dude?" Timber asked. He shook his head. "No, listen."

☆☆☆☆

"Dear Team Avatar,

I miss you all dearly! I am so glad that you are all safe and healthy now, we do not need anyone dying any time soon. Haha. And I am also really happy about the new law Aang made, I love it and support it greatly. And I know this did not arrive by the time of the 4th and the 5th, so happy anniversary to the world and to Katara and Aang.

About that, I think my hawk got into some sort of fight or something, my greatest apologizes for this arriving so late. Also, the Earth King is having a ball to celebrate the end of the war on the 11th, when this should arrive, from five to midnight. He knows it is late, but this was the first empty night he could get, and he would love it if you all could come.

The best wishes,

Iroh."

☆☆☆☆

"I don't know," Katora muttered. "Y'all choose." Katara rolled her eyes and turned around to bury her face in the crook of Aang's neck. "I'm tired. What time again?" Aang pecked the top of her head slowly. "5 to midnight. We going or not? I need to get back to him," Sokka complained.

"You woke us up for this?" Zuko asked, sitting upright with Mai in his lap. He nodded. "If the response doesn't get to him before the party starts, Kuei'll just think we ain't going." Toph just groaned and covered her ears with the blanket.

"We have to go. We ended the war," Suki offered. She and Sokka had sat up, cuddling up with the blanket to their chins. Azula snorted loudly. "Wow, that's funny." Tylee giggled and cuddled up with the blanket. "True. I think we should go," Aang agreed. Toph was just groaning on the couch while everyone else agreed.