Day 21- Remembrance (1-part day) Fights

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Pecks, Violence, Blood, Screaming, Hate, Love, Angry Feelings, Sad Feelings, Injury, Coldness, Pain,

☆ Saturday, July 14th, 12:20 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

"We're dead. They're dead. They're goners," Toph choked out, her hands shaking. Suki placed her hands on her face, letting Tylee hug her pale body to the bone. "It'll be fine, Toph," the Kyoshi Warrior replied, wiping at some tears leaking out of her eyes. Everyone was incredibly surprised to see her cry.

"Katara, can you steer Appa?" Aang whispered, handing her the reins. She nodded and quickly took the brown material in her own palms, grasping it tightly as she whipped them, causing the bison to catch up with the birds ahead of him.

"We'll be there in the morning," she choked out, turning the bison a sharp left. "What the hell are you doing?" Zuko hissed, turning to the Avatar, his fists to each others and his legs crossed as his tattoos started flickering. "This isn't a good time to be fucking meditating!"

"He's going into the Spirit World, you dumbass," Katora replied, her nails digging into her boyfriend's arm. He placed a small kiss on her forehead, and she managed to relax a tiny bit, realizing the blood in his arm.

"We c- we can't wait until morning," Toph managed to choke out, her entire body trembling in fear. "They'll be gone." Katara just narrowed her eyes, the blue slimming thinner until it was only a tiny line, no matter how close you were looking at her face from.

"Not on my watch, they won't."

6:00 am ☆

As the bison fell to a harsh stop, everyone instantly hopped off, their hearts and faces plastered with worry and tears. As Aang helped his girlfriend off, she collapsed to the floor, some dirt getting in her lightning strike. She screamed in pain, and he just motioned for everyone else to continue off.

Everyone followed Toph into the house. She slammed her foot into the floor, shaking the walls with her fear. "There's not a fucking person home," she said, her body frozen to ice. Azula bit down on her lip hard and grabbed her hand, dragging her frozen body outside the house.

"Then where do they work?" Sokka asked. Her face lit up, the blood going back into her body. "Uhm, the factory! It's this way," she informed, leading everyone in the direction of her parents' place of work.

They all passed the giant garden, through the pink and purple and blue flowers, past the vines and the fruit and the vegetables, past the guards trying to stop them, past everything in eyesight, or footsight, for Toph.

Everyone gasped when they finally reached the workplace. It was a metal factory, and it was on fire. Literally. "They're dead," she whispered. Zuko and Timber exchanged a look as Aang and Katara ran up behind them, the gasps continuing by two.

Aang narrowed his eyes, the gray that was normally cheerful and happy now dark and serious. "Zuko, Sokka, Timber, I need you in there to get everyone out of the factory. Every. Single. Human. Katara and Katora, wait outside to heal everyone once they get out. Toph, try to make a hole for you to go under and get everyone through. Suki, Mai, Tylee, Azula, go with her. I'll put out the fire. We have about an hour before everyone dies. Go!

Everyone did as they were told, running inside. Toph instantly made the hole, and she and the other girls hopped right through it. They all bolted right through, running fater than the light of day.

Toph grunted as she shoved earth out of the way, making her way to the core. Once she was under the building, she made a hole on top of it.

"EVERYONE THAT CAN HEAR ME! GET THE HELL OVER HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE! HOP THROUGH THIS HOLE, WE'LL GET YOU TO SAFETY!" Suki shouted, her hands cupping her lips as the sound waves echoed throughout the room.