Day 38- Finally (1-part day) Hell No

Warning! Contains: Self-Harm, Self-Hate, Fighting, Swearing, Angry-Feelings, Sad Feelings, Crying, Blood, Pain, Crutches, Mention of Jet, Mention of Rape, LGBTQIAPK+ (homophobes pls leave), Love, Kissing, Mini-Lust, Pecks, Mention of Sex, 

☆ Tuesday, July 31st, 1:10 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

"Toph?" She let out a small breath, so fragile yet she thought it might shatter the world. "Yes?" Satoru's hands trailed to her waist. "Can I kiss you?" Toph's eyes flashed open, her whole life flashing before her eyes. 

Once she was back in consciousness, she looked up at him, not that it would do anything. She didn't talk, only a single nod. Satoru's face bent down until his lips met hers, and her hands trailed to his neck, gripping him as she raised to her toes. 

The two stood there, pure bliss. Pure smiles on both their faces, intertwining into the kiss. And they stayed like that for a minute, until Toph needed air and moved her hand to Satoru's chest. She pressed lightly on it, and he gently broke off, helping her back down to her feet. 

The two stayed there, foreheads pressed against one another's as they smiled and breathed happily. "Toph?" She smiled and nodded. "Hm?" He sighed as his hands tightened on the sides of her waist, instantly releasing again. "Will you let me be your boyfriend?" Her smiled widened as she nodded, pressing her lips to his again. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Katara?" 

The young waterbender opened her eyes as she heard her name being called out. She looked around in the dark, only to be scared out of her mind when she heard shuffling by the door. She turned to see her younger sister there, and she let out a sigh. 

She looked next to her to see her boyfriend's arms wrapping around her entire body. He gently mumbled in his sleep and ran his hands along her arms once she squirmed, but she pressed a small kiss to his lips and he relaxed. 

She managed to wiggle out of his grip and kiss him goodbye as she found her crutches in the moonlight, hobbling over to Toph on her right foot. The two benders managed to shut the door and quietly make their way to the living room, where they sat down on a couch. 

As soon as Katara's crutches were on the wall, Toph's head was on her chest. She widened her eyes and turned to her, rubbing her shoulder and saying sweet little words in her ear. "Toph, what's wrong?" she whispered once the crying lessened. 

"I don't know if I want to be a girl anymore." 

Katara's face turned into a small smile. "Toph, I'm so proud of you for being able to tell me this. What are your pronouns?" Toph smiled and turned up at her, cuddling into her warmth. "I think it'll be she/they." 

Katara smiled and rubbed her shoulder, giving her hair a small peck. "That is amazing, Toph. I'm so proud of you, ok? Just tell me when you're feeling who." Toph smiled and sighed a little bit. "I also might have a boyfriend." The waterbender let out a gasp, which made Toph throw her hands over her mouth. "Shut up! The motherfucker's in the house, Kat!" She smiled and squealed silently, clapping. 

"I'm so proud of you! Look at you, growing up!" Toph rolled her eyes with a small smile on as her older sister hugged her. "Shut up, Kat. Listen, you and him are the only ones who know about me, ok?" She smiled and nodded. "Of course, Toph. I wouldn't tell anyone without asking you." 

She bit down on her lip. "Can I tell you something else? But it's another secret." She nodded and put on a gentle smile as she turned to Toph. "I think I'm bi. Like, bisexual and biromantic." Katara smiled as widely as she could. "Oh my gosh, Toph, this is amazing. I'm so happy for you right now," she whispered as she pulled her into a hug.