Day 16- Surprises (1-part day) You're alive?

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Kissing, Pecks, Love, Hate, Rape, Anger, Screaming, Tiredness, Sad Feelings, Crying,

☆ Monday, July 9th, noon ☆

3RD PERSON:

Team Avatar was casually walking down the street with Nala and Nakio to find the couple a new home. "It shouldn't be that hard," Suki had persuaded.

Oh, boy.

She was wrong.

Boy, was she wrong.

They've been walking since 10:00 am.

2. Hours.

Not. One. House.

They're all taken.

"This is fucking impossible. I quit. If you need me, I'll be in the house," Toph complained, throwing her hands up and storming off. Katara sighed as she continued to walk with everyone else.

"I can't believe how hard this is," Sokka said. "I know. It should be easy to find and empty house," Zuko complained. "Especially with the HRM, I thought a lot of people would move," Azula noted. Everyone nodded.

"Guys, let's rest," Katora said softly. Everyone agreed and went back to the house to rest for a little bit. It was only 5 minutes from the house when Aang stopped dead in his tracks.

"Sweetie? What's wrong?" Katara asked, holding onto his arm. "Everyone in the house. Now. Run. Move. Come on. Now," he urged, pushing everyone along.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Sokka asked, running back to the house with everyone behind him. "You don't wanna know," he replied, helping Katara limp to the house.

But it was to late.

He had seen them.

"Katara? Aang? Sokka? Oh, thank the Spirits you're all ok!" he exclaimed, running over to them. Aang shut his eyes tight and fought back the urge to groan in annoyment. "Who the- wait, you're alive?" Katara asked, turning around. He managed to nod.

"Yeah, the guys and Smellerbee helped me out! Isn't this great?" Sokka turned around and let out a breathy, quiet wheeze at the sight of Aang's face.

"Oh, uh- yeah, I guess," she replied quietly, scratching the back of her left hand with her right. "So, what's up? Why are you guys in the Fire Nation with no disguises?" Sokka let out another small wheeze as Aang put on the fakest smile in the world.

"Oh, these are our disguises. What're you doing here? They'll kill you," he lied. "If I don't get to it first," he thought. Suki slapped Sokka lightly, and then Mai noticed that Zuko was looking at the floor.

"Oh, those are your disguises? Well, uh... great, I guess. And I don't think they'll kill me," he replied, pulling out his hook swords. Zuko's face turned red and he just looked straight at the floor.

"Ayo, Sparky, get your ass in here and heat up the stove. I'm hungry as fuck and there's still a fucking hole in my hand- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ASSHOLE DOING HERE?!" Toph screamed, storming outside.

"Oh, uh, he found us," Sokka laughed. "Yeah, nice to see you, too, grumpy." Aang and Katara's eyes widened, and Sokka just laughed again. "IS ANYONE GONNA EXPLAIN WHO THE FUCK THIS GUY IS?!" Azula barked. Sokka laughed even more, and Zuko just looked at the floor.

"Zuko, how about you explain?" Aang suggested, pushing him up front. "Dude, what the fuck?" he hissed, trying to hit him. But Aang was almost the same height as him now, so it didn't work. "Why the fuck are you so tall?" Aang blushed and just shoved him in front, and his scar was exposed for Jet to see.