Day 32- Sickness (1-part day) No Fucking Way

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Crying, Fighting, Screaming, Angry Feelings, Sad Feelings, Hate, Love, Oogie-Trigger, Kissing, Pecks, Cancer, Pain, 

☆Wednesday, July 25th, 10:00 am☆

3RD PERSON:

"Good morning, sweetie. How're you feeling?" Aang asked, getting up in bed. He raised an eyebrow as he saw her chair empty, his heartbeat picking up by the second. "Katara?" he asked, getting up and slowly walking outside. "Kat?!" 

He found her in the living room punching Zuko, her brother and sister holding her back so she didn't end up killing him. Tylee yawned and appeared at his side, opening her eyes. "What the...?"

He ran over to his girlfriend, holding her in his arms, looking straight into her eyes. He saw tears; hugging her closely, he let her cry into his chest. He rubbed her back and rested his head on hers, his body shaking as she cried into him. 

"Aang? How are you feeling?" Azula yawned, wobbling in from the kitchen. He raised his head, his hand not stopping its rubbing on his waterbender's back. "Fine. Why the hell is she trying to murder Zuko?" he asked, his eyes angry as hell. 

"We told her something," Toph whispered from her seat on the couch. His eyes narrowed down. "What. Did. You. Say." Satoru frowned, turning to Sokka. He was her brother, after all. He sighed, turning to Aang. "She has cancer." 

He widened his eyes and let a tear fall, eyes watering as they pooled down on his girlfriend's head. "Which cancer?" Mai shook her head, turning to Katora. She winced and shut her eyes. "Leukemia." He shook his head rapidly. 

"Now? Now? Wh- how? How, Vaatu, how? And why now?" Suki wobbled over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, looking at him and his girlfriend crying on the floor. "No one knows, Aang. No one knows." 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Yep, she has Leukemia," the doctor confirmed, placing the thermometer down on the table. "No. She can't have cancer," Aang worried, his hands caught in his hair. "Love, it's ok. We dealt with... uh... death, we can deal with cancer," the waterbender whispered, careful not to allow the doctor to know who they are. 

"Death?" She gave him a look, letting him realize. "I don't care, Saph! I know we can deal with cancer, but I don't want my girl to have fucking cancer!" he shouted, his arms flying as he got up to pace around the room. 

She blushed, hearing him call her his girl. "Kuzon," she laughed, "it's fine! Do you think I want to have cancer? No! I won't be able to do anything! I won't be able to run, walk, fight, breathe, anything, Kuzon! But I know we can deal with this!" 

The doctor smiled at them. "Yes, that's... true. But I'm also afraid you won't be able to travel anymore, dear." Both the waterbender and the airbender turned to the doctor and raised an eyebrow. "What?" he asked. 

"Don't even try, your arrow is showing," she smiled. He groaned and flopped back on the bed next to his girl. "How on earth am I going to help them if I can't travel?" She shrugged, "I don't know, this could be a two-year-long journey at the least." 

Aang and Katara widened their eyes. "Two years long?" "At the least?" They both groaned and rested their heads in their hands. The doctor smiled slightly. 

"Uh- I don't know about you guys, but I think you've had cancer for a month and a half." Katara raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" She nodded, "yeah. Since you got that lightning scar- it got infected with something." Aang turned to look at her. 

"You're fucking kidding me. Why didn't we listen to the fucking twins- no. This is a fucking nightmare." Katara sighed and placed her hand on his cheek. "It'll be ok, my love. We can get through this- oh, jeez," she whispered, pressing her hand to her head.