Day 25- Rules (1-part day) Percentage

Warning! Contains: Kissing, Moaning, Talk About Rape, Talk About Sex, Swearing, Happy Feelings, Sad Feelings, Mini Angry Feelings, Tears, Oogie-Trigger, 

☆ Wednesday, July 18th, 6:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

Katara gently gripped onto Aang's hair, increasing her desire to be closer to him. He pulled his waterbender on top of him, careful of her leg. She moaned lightly and pulled their lips closer then before, if that was possible. 

She gently pressed her chest to his, letting the two whimper and whine in need for each other. She grabbed the hem of his shirt, silently asking him to pull it off. 

"A-Aang," she whimpered, her voice low as she pressed her lips against his. He moaned and broke off the kiss with a loud 'smack', ripping his shirt off and throwing it across the room somewhere. 

Katara's hands roamed his chest, feeling his abs and his muscles. He subconsciously moved his hands down to her ass, resting them there. Katara threw her tongue into his mouth , and his hands slammed onto her ass, letting the two both moan in pleasure. 

"Oh... Aang," she moaned out into his mouth, her hands resting on his chest. He squeezed her ass again, as the two's lips furiously crashed together. They moaned as their heads crashed together lightly, just increasing their need. 

Katara's hands suddenly reached the top of Aang's pants. He broke off and bit his lip, leaving his girlfriend confused. He looked into her blue eyes, then down at his pants. She got the message and followed his gaze, then she blushed madly. 

"Aang, I- I'm sorry, I didn't~"

He cut her off with a kiss, pulling her back down to his lips. She blushed against it, continuing her part of the kiss, though, nonetheless. His hands managed to find their way to her ass again, and right before the two would cooperate with each other, they heard a small sneeze. 

They pulled away to find a certain waterbender at the door frame. They frantically got off of each other and pulled the covers over themselves, only to find the waterbender laughing. 

"Please, you two. I would've found our either way. Anyways, it was Suki who came in here, then she called me because she was squealing to much and didn't want to interrupt." Katara took the cover off her eyes to look at her twin for a second. 

"If I loose my v-card, you do. If you loose your v-card, I do. So since you lost yours, I lost mine. I won't have the wall, but I'll have the amount of pain and blood. And when you did loose yours, I collapsed to the floor and had the pain and blood of loosing it, just like how you did. Since it wasn't your choice, I had a lot of pain. If it was your choice, I wouldn't have had pleasure, but I would've had less pain. But I obviously get the pain you do when you get pain." 

Aang raised an eyebrow. "The hell is a v-card?" Katara blushed and turned around, leaving her sister at it. Aang turned to her, watching her carefully. "That bad?" She shook her head. 

"No. Every woman has a wall inside her vagina, and when you have sex for the first time, it breaks. And it's painful. A lot. There's a scientific name, but everyone just calls it the v-card." Aang turned a deep shade of red as he hid under the covers. 

"Aang, chill." He looked up at her shyly. "It's not awkward, Timber would've told you about it sooner or later. It's called a v-card for virgin, like virgin-card. I'm still technically a virgin, even though my card broke when Katara's did. Anyways, if you need something, Timber and I're your people." He nodded a little bit. 

"Wait, Katara's broke?" She winced and nodded. "Remember, Psycho and everything?" He frowned and nodded. "Yeah. That was horrible." She nodded and returned her gaze to her sister, who was awfully quiet.