Day 33- Tired (1-part day) Are you sure?

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Oogie-Trigger, Sadness, Happiness, Wobbling, Pain, Cancer, Pecks, etc. 

☆ Thursday, July 26th, 1:00 pm ☆

3RD PERSON:

Aang had his hand placed above his girlfriend's asleep figure when he heard a knock on the door. Before he even had a chance to answer, the door opened and in limped the blind earthbender he had grown to love. 

He sighed and placed his hand on Katara's shoulder as she limped over and sat down on the bed at Katara's feet. He gave her a slight smile before going back to his girlfriend on the bed. 

"Is she going to die?"

Toph offered him a small smile. "Of course not, Twinkletoes. She's a strong woman, she can beat cancer. Especially if she beat Azula on her own." Aang shook his head and tangled his hands in his hair. "No, Toph! I mean it! Is she going to be ok or not? I can't do this without her!" 

Toph placed her hand on Katara's leg. "Honestly, I don't think she has cancer." Aang gave her a glare that she couldn't see, of course. "Aang, I mean it. She's just tired right now. I don't feel a bug in her system, and if there was one, I definitely could." 

He shook his head. "The doctor said she has Leukemia. I don't know anymore, Toph! Could I even live without her?" She snorted lightly. "Of course you couldn't. But listen to me." He frowned and turned to face her. 

"When someone believes something, their body will start to, too. So if she believes she has cancer, her body will believe it, too. Then her body might actually get cancer, or it would just work like it does, even though it doesn't." 

He shook his head. "If that was the case, Katora would be fine, then." Toph smiled lightly. "Whatever Kat's feeling, Kat'll feel. Or, whatever Tara's feeling, Tora'll feel. And vice versa." Aang frowned. "So do we take her to the doctor?" 

Toph shook her head. "No, that doctor was sketchy. Do it yourself. If you feel the bug, she has cancer. If you don't, she doesn't. I know we have our fights every now and then, but I wouldn't tell you she doesn't have Leukemia if she does." 

He sighed and placed his hand on her chest. Then he raised his eyebrow. He kept moving his hand over and around her body, trying to feel for the bug. Spoiler alert: there wasn't one. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"So, I don't have cancer? How come I was always tired and dizzy and sick and everything?" Katara asked. Toph explained everything to her all over again. "Really?" she asked. "There's no fucking way." Aang smiled and hugged her. 

"Thank the Spirits," Katora muttered, squeezing her hand. Everyone smiled. "I can't believe what a bitch that doctor was," Mai laughed. "I know!" Azula agreed. "Like, telling us she has cancer when she doesn't. Bitch." 

Tylee giggled and pecked Azula's cheek. "Well, I'm just happy that Katara's ok." Satoru smiled and looked at Toph. Well, at the back of her. She turned around and gave him a small smile back before she turned around. 

He widened his eyes. How did she know he was looking at her? That was weird. "Hey," Timber said. "We did it. Technically, we beat cancer." Katara smiled as Aang's head dug into her chest. "I know. Thank you, Toph." She punched her shoulder lightly. "Don't mention it." 

"But you should probably get some rest," Sokka offered. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I know you're ok. But I still think it would be best for you to rest." She smiled and nodded at him. "Thanks, bro. I know, I'm pretty tired myself. Aang, you staying out here?"

He grabbed her hand tightly as he broke off the hug. "Hell to the no. Come on." Suki giggled and cooed as Tylee giggled, the two watching them walk into the room, hand in hand. "They're adorable," Mai said. 

Zuko smiled and pecked her on the lips. "I need a drink. Anyone know where I can go?" Toph smirked and started cackling. "Yeah, go get some cactus juice." Sokka started laughing, Katora along with him. 

"It pretty much gets you drunk. But it's not healthy," the waterbender clarified. "Go to a bar. I'm sure one of you knows where one is." Satou nodded. "I do. Up for it?" The three men nodded and followed him out the door after they all hugged and kissed their respective girl. 

Meanwhile, with Katara and Aang. 

"I didn't even have cancer, huh?" she snorted, causing Aang to roll his eyes as he threw her onto the bed. "Shut up." She giggled as he collapsed next to her, engulfing her in a giant hug. "Never, my love." 

The two smiled and they gave each other a giant hug. "This isn't the worst day ever," she whispered, "it's actually kind of good." Aang smiled and gave her a little kiss on her forehead. "I know. I'm just so happy that you're healthy." 

She smiled and leaned up to give him a proper kiss. The two gave each other a loving kiss, letting them smile as they felt butterflies fill them up. A few minutes later, they both broke off, gasping for air with a giant smile on their faces. 

"Yeah, it's a pretty good day," Katara whispered, causing the two to laugh. As they smiled, Katara rested her head on Aang's chest, causing the two to fall into a happy sleep. 

✧・゚: *

"They're adorable," Yue whispered. Yuo bit his lip and sighed. "Yue, can I tell you something?" She nodded and turned her chair to face him, putting her headphones on her neck so she can hear him well. 

"You know how Katara came here the other day to give you the boys' injuries and to talk to Yanchen about Aang's Avatar State?" Yue nodded with a small smile on, still unsure of where this was going. "Yeah, what about it?"

He sighed and decided to just get this over with. "She was scared." Yue raised her eyebrow. "She was terrified.. of the 97% of women thing. She was terrified. She actually thought one of us would do something like that to her." 

Yue gasped, placing a hand on her head. "Did she actually?" He nodded glumly. Yue looked down in sadness. "Well, she is a part of the 97%." Yuo looked up at his girlfriend. "So she's probably just looking out for herself. I mean, the world is scary." 

He raised an eyebrow. "She thought a Spirit would rape her." Yue nodded and sighed. "Listen, cut her the break. The world's terrifying, she was raped by someone she thought she could trust. So I don't know, but we do need to do something about that." 

Yuo nodded and smiled at her. "In the morning- it's late." She smiled and nodded, giving him a small peck before putting on her headphones and turning to her hole to the Mortal World, where Aang and Katara were sound asleep. 

☆<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>☆

Hey everyone! So this one is horrible, I get that. But I'm rushing my ass off here because it's almost midnight where I am and I don't even know what to do at this point, ok? So I hope you somewhat like it. I really don't. 

Random: I love your smile!

Question: What's your favourite thing about nature?
Answer: Probably how peaceful it is. It's just nice, idk. 

Have an amazing night/day/evening! (1234 words)

Much love xx -Ema

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««