Day 2- Birthdays (1-part day) Happy Birthday, Suki!

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Pecks, Love, Hate, Screaming, Mini-Violence, Happy Feelings, Crying,

Monday, June 25th, 5:00 am

3RD PERSON:

"Good morning, Fangirl!" Toph barked, throwing a rock at the Kyoshi Warrior. Sokka caught the rock and threw it back at the earthbender, who scowled and threw another rock at Aang.

"Knees up, Twinkletoes, dammit!" she snapped, shoving a rock into his stomach, leaving him toppling backwards. "Toph!" Katara yipped, running over to her boyfriend and pulling him out from in between the rocks.

"Katara? Are you walking?" Suki asked. She nodded as she helped Aang out. "Yeah. When we came back at 1:00 am we were here with Iroh helping Katara walk," he grunted, keeping his balance as Toph threw him up on a rock.

"Toph, simple nudge," Katara glared. She rolled her eyes and threw another rock at the Avatar, who groaned and turned it to dust. "Wait, so you could walk yesterday?" Zuko asked. "Yeah, not really. I decided against it, as a surprise." Azula yawned and cracked her knuckles. "K, who am I killing today? Let's start with Aang, then Katara, then my dear brother Zuko."

The three in question smirked and threw some rocks and dirt at the firebender. Toph threw another rock at Aang, who flew backwards to Appa. Katora groaned and gave him her hand, which he took as she helped him up to the top of the bison's head.

"Let's get to the Jasmine Dragon before he opens up, anyways," Zuko said. Everyone agreed as Toph cracked her knuckles and got rid of all the rocks she made, pushing them underground. "Let's go, fuckers!" Everyone laughed as they made their way to the wall of Ba Sing Se.

"Uh, could someone open the walls?" Aang screamed, to which no one replied. "Anyone there?" Toph rolled her eyes. "Shut up and bend it down, Twinkletoes! I'm not throwing another 20 million rocks at you!" Aang rolled his eyes before replying.

"Toph, that's illegal." Sokka raised an eyebrow. "And what's gonna happen? Kuei's gonna arrest the Avatar, the person who informed him about the century-long war going on?" Aang opened his mouth, but was cut off again. "Oh, no. He's gonna send you to the Dai Li, the ones in the Cristal Catacombs." Katara spit out the water she was drinking, her water bottle falling to the ground.

"They're where?!" Azula turned to Sokka, giving him a glare. "We were teaching me how to walk there!" Sokka's eyes widened. "I mean, that's what Iroh told us they were when we were there," Zuko reluctantly replied. "Wasn't that after the two of them went?" Timber whispered. Zuko nodded.

"Iroh said that they've been there since we ended the war," Sokka blurted, causing Suki to shove her hand over his mouth and Toph to throw a boulder in his groin. He grunted in pain and collapsed to the floor. "Excuse me...?" Katara asked. "Sokka, we've been there a bunch of times since the war's ended. You're telling us now?" Tylee asked.

"Are you out of your mind?" Azula snapped. "I didn't think it was that important!" he defended, still clutching his groin on the floor. "Sokka! They could've killed Aang and I! Didn't you know about this?!" Katara screamed, turning to him.

"No, love, I didn't. I was to busy crying," he smiled, trying to lighten the mood. "Wait, babe, you have a braincell. Why didn't you tell them?" Mai asked. He sighed. "I don't know, baby. I kind of forgot, I guess. I mean, we were all a little busy with leaving and planning for this whole entire movement." At this, everyone there started shouting and screaming at each other, defending their side, as Aang, Tylee, and Timber tried comforting their significant others. Katora shut her eyes tight and stood up on Appa's head, leaving Timber confused.