Day 3- Families (1-part day) Together At Last

Warning! Contains: Kissing, Pecks, Happy Feelings, Sad Feelings, Crying, Swearing, Mini-Yelling, Oogie-Trigger, Love, 

☆ Tuesday, June 26th, 6:00 pm ☆

3RD PERSON:

"Ok, we need to find Ursa before we can do anything," Tylee confirmed. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Yeah. We can't complete a family without the mom," Suki pointed out. 

"Why don't we go to 'Noren' and ask him where Ursa is?" Toph asked. "Because, we need Ursa to find 'Noren'. Where are we gonna find him? We don't know where he lives," Katora explained. "That would be a little creepy," Katara said. 

"Like how creepy it was when Tylee and I found you two, and Azula went after Aang, after Toph left?" Mai snickered. Toph smirked and snorted. "Not the point, but yeah, creepy like that," Aang said. "How did you guys find us?" Sokka questioned. 

"Appa cut off the top of the tree with his foot when he flew away. Told the girls to go find you while I went to kill our airbender. Anyways, how're we gonna find mom?" Azula asked. Zuko rolled his eyes at that. 

"We could go around looking for grandpa and grandma, Zuls," he optioned. She shrugged. "Ursa's parents? Would they be... alive?" Toph asked. Mai smirked lightly. "Maybe," Timber said. "But how old would they be now?" Zuko shrugged. 

"95," Azula said. Zuko widened his eyes. "Sometimes you being a smartass comes in handy." She scowled at him. "No fighting," Katora said, glaring at the siblings. They backed up and put their hands up in surrender. 

"Ok. Let's at least look for them. It's a start," Suki said, letting Momo leave Aang's shoulder and scurry to Katara's. She giggled as he trailed down her leg. "And go easy on me, I'm not running behind Appa or fighting any supporters right about now," she said, patting the head of the bison under her. Everyone nodded and talked in agreement. 

"Where would they be, anyways?" Tylee asked. "Fireflake residence," Mai deadpanned. "I don't know, they might not be," Azula said. "Yeah, gramps always said they were horrible to them because they were older then normal," Zuko agreed. 

"It's the only place that would take them. We can at least try," Toph guessed. "It sure is," Mai rolled her eyes. Everyone talked in agreement as they went to Hira'a, the first colony on the list.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hi, sir, how can I help you today?" the assistant at the bar asked. "I'm looking for Jinzuk and Rina. Are they here?" Aang asked with a smile. The assistant looked up from his newspaper and gave Aang a sorrowful look. 

"I'm sorry, sir, but Jinzuk and Rina passed a few months after Ursa did." Aang raised an eyebrow. "You mean when she was banished? She's alive." The assistant smiled pitifully. "Yes, keep thinking like that, dear." Aang sighed. "Well, thanks anyways." 

He went back out to Appa with a frown on his face. Zuko raised an eyebrow. "They're not here? Where else could they be?" Aang sighed again and flew up to Appa, turning around to face his friends. 

"They're probably up talking to Rina's dad right now." Zuko and Azula raised an eyebrow, until they saw the tear going down the Avatar's face. They both sat down and started to kind-of cry, feeling horrible. "How long ago?" Tylee asked, letting a small tear fall. "He said a few months after Ursa died, so a few months after she was banished." She nodded and turned to give Azula a hug, as did Mai to Zuko. 

"Well, now we have to find our banished Fire Lady before everything dies down," Toph deadpanned. Sokka bonked her head and she tried to glare at him. "Let's just-"