Day 5- Backward In Time (1-part day) The Death Of Us

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Pecks, Kissing, Oogie-Trigger, Happy Feelings, Crying, Sad Feelings, Violence, Shaking, Screaming, Swearing, Confusion, (jeez it's not as bad as it seems)

☆Thursday, June 28th, 6:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

"Get up, get up, get up. The two of you can flirt and fuck all you want later, but not right now. Something's going on outside," Toph barked. Aang and Katara felt shaking, and they thought it was Toph shaking them up, but when they opened their eyes, they realized that she wasn't anywhere near the bed. 

"Earthquake. Earthquake!" Katara screamed, getting out of bed. She and Aang bolted up, threw on something to actually wear, and bolted out the door. 

"Katara, get the hospitals. Sokka, get the residences. Toph, try to stop the shaking. Everyone else, do your best. I'm getting the orphanages," the airbender ordered, running out the door. Everyone went into their demanded ways. 

Toph held down the floor as she watched Katara run to the closest hospital, the only one being affected by the earthquake. She bolted inside, holding the door open, screaming for people to get out. "OUT! EVERYBODY OUT! TOPH IS HANDLING THE EARTHQUAKE! OUT! NOW! COME ON! COME ON! OUT!" 

There was a little kid crying the the corner that wouldn't move. Katara knew if she shut the door, it would've locked. So she used waterbending to chop the door off. She ran over to the kid, but just then, the ground underneath her sliced open, almost swallowing her. She gasped and jumped backwards. 

"Listen, honey. I need you to jump over the crack, ok?" she screamed. The little boy shook his head. "I don't want to!" She nodded, a tear falling down as the whole hospital started shaking. Toph had found another earthbender to hold up the hospital, but it wasn't doing much. 

"Please! For me! I know you don't want to, but you have to! Come here!" The little boy took a deep breath and jumped. He almost fell in the crack, but Katara threw herself over it, cradling him in her arms, as the hospital fell on top of them. 

Toph felt it happen and ran over. "KATARA!" She bolted over there, running as fast as she could. Meanwhile, with Sokka.

He ran into the residence, cutting the door off with Space Sword. He ran inside and helped all the people he could without hurting anyone or giving anyone a random heart attack. 

"Sokka!" 

He turned around to find a small family. Not any family, but Hope's family. He nodded at them. "What's going on?" He shook his head. "Earthquake. Give me Hope and take everyone out, now," he said. Than gave him the baby and ran somewhere, coming back with a few elderly people. 

After another minute or so, the entire residence was emptied. Everyone was out as the building crumbled, watching it happen. He gave the baby back to the parents as they silently hugged him. 

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Toph crying and running to the hospital, which had fallen. "Shit, Katara!" he screamed, running over. 

With Aang, he ran straight to the orphanage. "COME ON! EVERYONE OUT! PLEASE, YOU CAN'T STAY HERE! YOU CAN'T! YOU'LL ALL BE HURT! COME ON! OUT, EVERYONE OUT! I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT, JUST OUT!" 

He cropped the door off with his airbending, running inside. "I'm scared!" A little girl said. He nodded. "Listen. I know what you're feeling right now. But trust me. The grass is always greener on the other side. Just jump. I believe in you." 

She took a deep breath and jump right into Aang's arms. He caught her safely and ran out of the orphanage right before the building collapsed. Right then, he saw Sokka running out of the corner of his eye. Then he saw the hospital.