Day 12- Anniversary- (1-part day) The Black Lotus

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Yelling, Gasping, Violence, Blood, Sad Feelings, Crying, Silence, 

☆Thursday, July 5th, 5:00 am☆

3RD PERSON:

Katara moaned lightly as she woke up, crawling on top of her boyfriend and cuddling her face into his neck. Aang blushed as he held onto her tight, playing with her hair lightly. He pressed a small kiss to the top of her head, which made her want more, as she leaned up to press their lips together. 

Aang moaned lightly as the kiss deepened, causing Katara to smile into it as he got on top of her, trying with all his might not to crush her. She reached up and tugged at his hair with both of her hands as he deepened the kiss, moaning very faintly. 

Katara tugged at his hair again as the kiss became more passionate, causing Aang to blush as he groaned in pleasure. "Katara-" he whispered, breaking off for a second before connecting again. She moaned lightly as she kissed him back happily. "Aang-" 

He grunted once more, and then the two parted for breath, finally. "I'm sorry," he whispered. She raised an eyebrow and flipped them over so she was on top. "Why, baby?" He sighed as he reached to wrap his hand around his girlfriend's back, her hands still tangled in his hair. 

"You deserve someone older! You have to wait 3 years for me. It's unfair to you," he pouted. She leaned in and pressed a loving kiss on his lips, which he happily gave back. "It's unfair to you, Aang. You subconsciously waited 100 years for me, it's only fair that I wait until 104 AG." 

"What's that?" he asked. "The year?" she replied, a little confused. "I know, but what's AG mean?" She widened her eyes. "Uhm... Alternate... Geography?" Aang snorted. "What does it really mean, Tars?" She sighed. 

"After Genocide." He widened his eyes. "They name the year after the genocide of my people?" She nodded in sadness as she lent her head on his chest. "I'm sorry, Bumblebee." He smiled and pecked her head as a tear fell down her cheek. 

"Uh, Gyatso used to lie to me. The years would always become shorter instead of longer. For example, I was born in 12 BG, and I left in 0 BG. No one but the elders were allowed to know what BG meant, and they wouldn't tell us why the years would become smaller numbers. I guess they all knew that I was supposed to save the world... and they all knew I would run away.

Katara gave him a small peck. "I'm so sorry, baby. I wish there was a way I could bring back the airbenders for you." He smiled and tightened his grip on her waist. "That means so much to hear you say that, love. But there's nothing we or anyone else can do." She snorted. "Besides have kids." 

The two of them laughed lightly. "Yeah, but I still feel bad for holding you back." Katara rolled her eyes. "Please, sweetie. My dad would've killed me if I did before I turned 20, anyways." Aang smiled and rested his head on hers, which was on his chest. 

"GOOD MORNING, MY FAVORITE COUPLE!! HAPPY 2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!" Suki chirped, opening the door. The two snapped their heads up as they turned to look at the warrior smiling. "Kat, Mai's legs are bleeding." Katara jumped off of the bed and ran to Mai and Zuko's room, whispering 'shit, shit, shit,' the whole way. Suki sat down next to Aang and gave him a small hug. 

"What's wrong?" the airbender asked, hugging his friend back. "Nothing, you were just unconscious this time last month," she replied. He nodded and squeezed her once before breaking off. "I'm so happy for you and Katara. I honestly thought you two were a couple when you were at Kyoshi. And then I realized you weren't, I started screaming at the other warriors, and then soon enough we were all coming up with plans to have you two start date."