Day 15- Bitter Work (1-part day) Done With One

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Swearing, Mini-Violence, Oogie-Trigger, Love, Hate, Screaming, Happy Feelings, Mention of Suicide, Self-Hate, Screaming, Yelling, Pecks, Kissing, 

☆ Sunday, July 8th, noon ☆

3RD PERSON:

"Can you shut the fuck up for once, Snoozles?" Toph asked, picking her toes. He glared at her, which, obviously, she couldn't see.

"No, Toph, I can not. I just figured out Mr. Avatar is taking out my baby sister every night to have a make-out session in the ocean!" he barked. Katara tackled him to the floor, and Aang groaned and sat down in a chair.

"They go to waterbend," Katora reminded him. He just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but I caught them making out! I saw it with my own eyes!" Katara sat up on his lap, and he fought back the urge to punch her in the cheek.

"Oh, no! Aang, baby, did the enemy birds tattle on us again? I mean, we are in enemy territory." Aang laughed a little, and Katara snorted like a pig, which made Aang and Katara both blush. "Hey! They're not enemy birds anymore, just birds!" Sokka pouted, shoving his sister off his lap before he punched her.

"Katara, that was the cutest snort I have ever heard in my entire life," Suki laughed. She blushed and turned around. "It really was, sweetie," Aang said. She blushed and punched her brother again.

"Plus, I'm not your baby sister anymore," she turned back to him. He scowled at her. "Yeah, we turn six-fucking-teen in February," Katora complained. "Didn't you promise me to give up being the overprotective brother?" Timber asked.

"Yeah, but that's different. If I catch them in the middle of the most heated make-out session ever-"

"Oh, please, Sokka," Suki interrupted. "They are the only virgin couple in the room. Shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocrite, babe." Zuko and Mai snickered for a second, and Tylee and Azula just blushed.

"Fine. But, Aang, if you take my sister's virginity any time before she's 30, Spirits, so help me, I'll take your dick and rip it off," he threatened. Aang raised an eyebrow. "What's that?" Toph cackled for a second before realizing he was serious, and cackled even harder.

"Virginity?" Tylee asked. He nodded. "Yeah, what is that?" This time, Azula joined in with the cackling. "Uh, if you haven't had sex with anyone, then you're a virgin." Aang blushed and looked down, watching his girlfriend punch her brother once more.

"This is the most embarrassing family on Earth," the airbender complained. "You wouldn't trade us for the world," Mai exposed. He shrugged. "Well, Katara's my world, and she's in this family, so I don't know how to answer that." Katara blushed and got up to sit down next to him.

"So why exactly do you think I, a 13-year-old boy with the weight of the world on my shoulder as of right now, is going to sleep with a 15-year-old girl who also has the weight of the world on her shoulders?" he asked. Sokka just sighed and shrugged. "Just don't take her virginity." Katara rolled her eyes.

"Psycho did that when I was 13, so shut up." Then she widened her eyes. "14! I MEANT 14! I SWEAR TO THE SPIRITS! NO!" Sokka, Zuko, Aang, and Timber all groaned. Aang just held her in his chest, and she squealed in annoyment. "You're a little stupid," Mai muttered. She nodded. "Got that."

"HE DID WHAT?!" Sokka screamed. "Dude, Appa's chained down asleep. So don't wake him up," Timber complained. "HOW THE FUCK AREN'T YOU WORRIED? SHE'S TECHNICALLY YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND!" Aang and Timber looked at each other, and burst out laughing. Katara and Katora did, too. "Dude, he's probably in jail. That, or he's dead," Aang said.