Day 4- Figuring Things Out (1-part day) We'll Be Ok

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Pecks, Oogie-Trigger, Blood, Love, Sad Feelings, Happy Feelings, LGBTQIAPK+ content, Crying, 

☆ Wednesday, June 27th, 6:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

Aang woke up first, and he regretted it more than he has anything in his entire life. He saw Katara sleeping in his arms, and just held her closer. 

"I can't do this," he whispered to himself with a long sigh. He gave her a loving kiss on the top of her head, which caused her to stir awake. 

He woke up with a yawn and stretched her arms out. Aang groaned and slowly got up, but Katara pulled him back down. "Just because we can't date doesn't mean we can't love each other, right?" He sighed and nodded. 

She smiled and pushed him down onto the bed, getting on top of him. He blushed furiously as she nuzzled the top of her head into the crook of his neck, letting them both blush. 

"Can we do this behind his back?" she whispered. Just then, Sokka burst through the door. "No, you can't. Wake up, lovebirds." They both blushed and got up. "We're not lovebirds," Aang muttered. He rolled his eyes. "You two have never dated. Everything else can stay the same, but you've never dated. Kay?" The two nodded and groaned. 

"Fine. Can I at least call her Penguin?" She nodded. "And can I at least call him Bumblebee?" Sokka rolled his eyes. "Not in front of me, no. And no. Kissing. Not even a peck. On the cheek, sure, but it has to be platonic. Or a crush kiss. I don't give a fuck." They both groaned again. 

"Fine. Get out of here so I can cuddle, then," Katara complained. Sokka gagged and walked out the door, and Katara pushed Aang back down to the bed, her head back in his neck. He sighed and rubbed her back slowly. 

"This is gonna be hell." She snorted and nodded. "Fucking hell." They both sighed and cuddled for a few more minutes before Suki burst into the room. 

"Good morning, my favorite couple! Katara, Ursa needs help in the kitchen. Aang, Noren broke the balcony outside and I'm to scared to wake up Toph right now." The two blushed like crazy. 

"Couple? Who?" Katara asked, getting off of the airbender. She rolled her eyes. "You two act like a couple, so I'm gonna pretend you are." Aang blushed and sat up, reaching for the arm extended by the waterbender. "Uh, sure we do." Suki rolled her eyes again. 

"Anyways, go help the two of them. I'm gonna go play with Kiyi, she's so cute." The two laughed and walked out of the room, tempted to hold hands once again. 

♬♩♪♩

"Did you and Aang follow through with the dare from Sokka?" Ursa asked. Katara sighed and nodded. "I'll make a salad. What're you making for Sokka, since he needs his meat?" Ursa snorted. "I'll make bacon and eggs." She smiled. 

"Amazing." She walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a cutting board, a knife, and then went to the fridge to get lettuce. A minute later, she was cutting up a salad. 

"Careful, don't cut your- I'm sorry, I'm the mother of a six-year-old, that's default," Ursa sighed. Katara laughed lightly. "Don't worry, that's- OW!" she yelped, dropping the knife and raising the cut finger up to her face, shaking it violently. 

Aang heard her scream and ran to the kitchen, watching her wince in pain as Ursa walked over to her. "Tara, hey," he whispered, holding her hand. She sighed in pain and closed her eyes. He managed to bend all the blood back into her finger, and then he wrapped it up with a bandage. "It's ok." She smiled at him, causing them both to blush and turn around before something happened.