Day 14- Agreements (1-part day) Sold

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Oogie-Trigger, Happy Feelings, Awkwardess, 

☆ Saturday, July 7th, 2:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

Water. 

Probably the most... common... Element. 

After air, of course. That's all around us. 

But water and air together, they make the perfect couple. 

Which is why Katara and Aang sneak out almost once a week or so. 

Together. 

Alone. 

In the middle of the night. 

To practice waterbending. 

Which they used to do easily before the war ended. Of course, they would be blushing redder than an apple, but they still would be able to get through it. 

But now, hah. 

Funny. 

It usually ends up in a heated make-out session in the ocean for the two. 

As Katara's hands traveled up to grip Aang's hair, his traveled down to grip her waist tight. She moaned lightly, as his hands were on her bare skin. Aang noticed this and let out a small moan, noticing just how good it felt to have her bare skin on his bare hands. 

Katara's hands left his hair as they went down to his neck, pulling her up. She was now on her tip toes, and finally the same height as Aang again. He squeezed on her waist again, and then the two of them noticed something that confused the airbender. 

Katara pulled back and moaned with a blush. A wave came and the two tripped over it, causing them to fall face-first into the sand. Aang groaned, the biggest blush ever on his face, as he propped himself up with his elbows. 

"Katara, I'm so sorry, I don't know where that came from... or why...." She giggled and crawled over to him, her shoulders reaching sea level. She gave him a small peck and sat on his lap, her head on his chest. 

"Aang, uh, what do you mean you don't know?" she whispered, looking up at him. He blushed and looked away. "Uh, I mean... I just... I don't know why... or what, for that matter...." She smiled as she picked up his chin to peck him. 

"Baby... that... happens to men when a girl turns them on." Aang raised an eyebrow. "Turns what on? I can be turned off? Am I off right now?" Katara let out a fairly loud snort, which Aang thought even that was adorable. 

"Baby..." she whispered, running her hands up his back. His butterflies built up as he gave her a small peck. "Uhm... well... getting 'turned on' means when you feel horny." He blushed. "And that means what?" She groaned lightly. 

"Well, I guess it means that you want to have sex." He blushed madly, freezing in place. Katara just continued to rub his back and kiss his jaw lightly. 

"B-but I'm not. I'm only 13. I- I don't, Katara, I swear!" She smiled and gave his jaw another kiss, right to the left of his chin. "Aang, that's not all it means. You... how do I say this... harden... when you see a girl you think is drop-dead gorgeous. It happens to most men on a regular basis. There's nothing to worry about." Aang let out a small snort. 

"Baby, if it... *ahem*... hardens... whenever I see a girl I think is drop-dead gorgeous, it would be like that all the time." Katara blushed and kissed his jaw again. "Baby, you know what I mean." He smiled and turned around so he was kissing her jaw. She blushed and moaned lightly as he kissed to the left of her chin, peppering kissed all around.