Day 1- The Cave of Two Lovers (1-part day) Secret Tunnel

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Swearing, Oogie-Trigger, Sad Feelings, Happy Feelings, Maybe some Déjà Vu, 

☆ Sunday, June 24th, 4:30 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

"Lovebirds, quit sucking face. We're almost at the cave, and we all have to go through it," Zuko complained, shoving a hand through Katara and Aang. The two separated their liplock and blushed furiously, turned back around to watch the moon high in the air. 

"Shut up, Zuko," Katara muttered. He chuckled and woke up his girlfriend. "What about Toph, Azula, and Tylee?" Mai asked, yawning. "Azula and Tylee have something going on, so just take Toph with you and Mai," Katara whispered. 

"Uh, can I go with you two? Mai and Zuko get so intimate," Toph complained, just waking up. The two blushed and Katara and Aang snorted. "And we're the ones sucking face," Katara snorted. They just turned more red, which caused Toph to smirk at the change in their heartbeats. 

"Yeah, we'll take you," Aang smirked. The two flushed even pinker, if that's possible, causing the three to laugh again. This woke up everyone else on the bison, that was now landed on the floor. 

"Ok, everyone! We're getting through this tunnel if it's the last thing we do, because Bumi's leaving me sooner or later and he's the only thing in this century left from when I was alive," Aang shouted, helping Katara hop off of Appa. 

"Thanks, love," she whispered, pecking him on the lips. He turned crimson, which made Katara giggle and wobble over to Toph. "How're we gonna get Appa in here again?" Sokka asked, petting the beast. Suki shrugged as Timber raised an eyebrow. "Again?"

Katora sighed. "Yeah. Remember? I told you about this. Aang compared kissing Katara to dying, then they kissed, and then she walked it off like nothing happened." Timber's mouth formed an 'o'. "Ohh, right. Dude, what's wrong with you?" Aang smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Well, I guess turned out pretty well in the end." He wrapped an arm around his girlfriend and pecked her cheek, who blushed and looked the other way. 

A few girls walked by and squealed, then walked over to the group. "Master Katara! Is it true that you cheated on Avatar Aang with Firelord Zuko?" 

She turned her head to the three little girls and widened her eyes. Zuko raised an eyebrow and hopped off of Appa, Mai following him. 

"What?" Aang and Mai asked at the same time. "Crap! There Avatar's here!" a different girl said. He raised an eyebrow and removed his arm from around Katara's waist, who slapped him and he just wrapped his arm around her again. She put her hand back on her crutch and turned back to the three girls. 

"Excuse me?" Zuko asked. "She's cheating on her boyfriend with me? How come I didn't know about this?" Sokka snorted, earning him a slap to the shoulder from Suki. 

"I- I'm not cheating on Aang," she said, a little confused. "Oh. Then you might not want to see the most recent Ember Island Play," the third girl said. "Why not?" Mai asked, sitting down on a rock. 

"Oh, yeah. They did a whole thing on how Katara chose Aang, and then she told Zuko she was just using him for popularity, and Zuko told Katara that you, Mai, were using him for popularity, and then they started cheating on you two behind your backs," the first girl said timidly. 

"They're disrespecting the Firelord and his girlfriend, and the Avatar and his girlfriend? Tsk, tsk, tsk. How dare they," Azula teased, hopping right off of Appa. The girls screamed and ran away. 

"The fuck was that all about?" Toph asked. Aang saw a tear prick at Katara's cheek, and he wiped it away with his thumb. "I don't know," Katora reluctantly replied. "That was odd," Suki said, taking her hand off of Sokka's mouth.