Day 7- We're Doing What We Can (1-part day) Sicking

⚠️Warning! Contains: Swearing, Vomiting, Blood, Pain, Kissing, Love, Hate, Happy Feelings, Sad Feelings, Choking, 

☆ Saturday, June 30th, 6:00 am ☆ 

3RD PERSON:

"Good morning, to you, too," Zuko muttered, rubbing his head. Toph had just hit him with a frying pan for no reason. "Why, Toph? Just why?" Mai asked. "Well, Twinkletoes' shitting through his mouth in the bathroom, so I figured he has enough pain. Plus, you two had fun last night," she replied with a smirk. The two blushed and walked away. 

"You two- oh, barf," Izumi said, gagging. "You're a mom. To me. I don't think you thought it was that bad 24 years ago," Iroh said. Bumi snorted loudly, and his son looked at him. "You, too, dad." He shut up and looked at the floor, causing Tenzin to snort. 

"Shut up, bro. Pema's 16 years younger than you," Kya snorted. Pema chuckled lightly and looked at Tenzin, who was red. "Like you're one to talk. You still haven't told Lin you like her." Lin whipped her head around. "Excuse me?" Kya burst out laughing. "Good one, lil bro." 

Meanwhile, Katara was rubbing Aang's back while he was puking into the toilet again. She sighed and grabbed some water once he was done, placing him on his back and healing his stomach. 

She checked his forehead and sighed. "Yep, Ocean Fever. Sorry, Bumblebee." He sighed and groaned in pain. Katara frowned and sat down next to him. She held him tight for a few minutes before crying herself. 

"What's wrong, Penguin?" She sighed and let another small tear fall. "You know how Tenzin's the airbender, and how he's our last kid?" He nodded and buried his head into her chest some more as she rubbed his shoulder a little. 

"Do you think we tried again and couldn't have another kid? Or do you think we just stopped after we had an airbender? Do... did... will... we just keep going until we repopulate?" He gasped and got out of her embrace to look at her in the eyes, seeing how red they were. 

"Katara, I would never do that to you. I love you for who you are, and not because I want an airbender. I mean, we get one, right? I'm surprised we only have 3 kids, honestly." They both blushed slightly. "No. We didn't just keep going until we repopulated. No way. We probably couldn't have any more, love." She nodded and held him again until he felt well enough to eat. 

"Aang, are you contagious?" Sokka asked. He groaned and shook his head as he sat down next to Katara, chairs almost attached. "You know, happy late birthday, mom," Varrick said, his elbow on the table. "Aw, thanks, Varrick," Suki replied. Zhu Li smiled and bit on a grape. 

"Gran Gran, can you make me a fruit pie?" Ikki asked, leaning over the table, resting her chin on her hands. "I don't know how, Ikki," she replied with a smile. Kya dropped her fork, Tenzin looked up at her blankly, and Bumi gasped loudly. Even Jinora slightly gasped. Pema just raised an eyebrow. 

"You don't?" the waterbender asked. She shook her head with a confused smile on. "I never did. How would I know?" Bumi gasped over-exaggeratedly again. "You took in some of the Air Nomad traditions because you felt bad that Twinkletoes was the only one left," Lin replied, not looking up. "I did?" she asked. "Twinkletoes?" Aang asked. Toph snorted. 

Tenzin nodded. "Big time. You even asked him if he wanted you to change to an Air Nomad because you felt so bad." She smiled lightly. "Oh. Well, I guess I'll learn one day. You don't know how to make them, do you, sweetie?" Aang shook his head as he bit into a carrot. "I know Gyatso did. He made the best fruit pies." 

Katara smiled and squeezed his hand under the table. "You two are the cutest," Opal said. Korra gagged and Asami slapped her lightly. "Shut up, you two are the same person. I don't even know why you're gagging," Mako muttered. She raised her eyebrow.