Day 6- Back To Our Time (1-part day) How On Earth?

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Oogie Trigger, Happy Feelings, Love, Sad Feelings, Crying, Vomit, Zutara Warning, Bloodbending, Mini-Violence (ISTG IT'S NOT THAT BAD HSDNJEW)

☆ Friday, June 29th, 10:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

"Ok, let me get this straight," Aang said. Everyone nodded as he began to talk. 

"Katara and I have our first child, who we name after Bumi, because he was born the day King Bumi died, as a non-bender. 5 years later we had Kya, who we named after Kya, who, again, was born the day Kya died, as a waterbender. Then, three years later, we have Tenzin, who we name after Gyatso, because Tenzin was born the day of the genocide as an airbender, the first born in over a century. 

Tylee gave birth to Pema, who married Tenzin. Tenzin and Pema had 4 children, Katara and I's grandchildren, who I never even managed to live long enough to see. Jinora, who is now dating Kai, three years later Ikki, two years later Meelo, and five years later, Rohan. And all 4 of them are airbenders.

Zuko and Mai obviously got married, and they had Izumi, the new Firelord. She married our son, Bumi, and had Iroh II, who they named after Iroh, who 'passed' the same day. Wow, our luck is trashy. Anyways, that happened. 

Sokka and Suki obviously got married, and they had Varrick, and legit 5 other kids we don't know about, named Hakoda, Dakota, Yue, Elise, and Eliot. Wow... that hit hard. Ok, and Varrick, here right now, got married to Zhu Li, also right here, a month ago in your time. Jeez, guys. 

So, anyways, Toph has a kid with a guy, to who she was engaged, but not married. That child is Lin, who tried her luck with Tenzin, but it didn't work out... at all... And then she had Suyin, with who, nobody knows. Well, she and Bataar know, but they won't tell us, and it's probably for the best. Suyin was married to Bataar, and had a bunch of kids, Bataar Jr. - who was evil for a while - Wei and Wing, Huan, and Opal, who is dating Bolin. 

Ok, Bolin and Mako, we don't know their parents. But we know they died young, and the two of them lived alone for a while. Until they became Pro Benders, and the rest is history. Mako and Korra the new freaking Avatar, dated for a while, then he broke up with her and she got angry. Then once she lost her memory and kissed him while he got back together with Asami, which was a mess. 

Then, Mako and Asami broke up, and he went full-on Zuko awkward mode as they went to look for airbenders, which they found. I am not allowed to know the rest because it would disrupt everything, which I understand. But we know that Korra and Asami pulled a Suki and Yue on poor Mako over here, so yeah. Anyways, I am you, Korra, so I'll figure out, even if I'm dead.

Everyone nodded in approvement. "Yeah, that pretty much sums up what we can tell you," Zhu Li approved, tapping her pen on her clipboard. "Also that Bolin's an earthbender and Mako's a firebender, and Asami's a non-bender, but she has a glove her evil dad made that can generate lightning and kill- er... hurt... people," Rohan said with a smile. Aang shook his head, copying the smile on his future grandson's face. 

"Dad! Mom! Grandpa Aang! Gran Gran! Korra! You will not believe what we just found!" Jinora and Kai screamed, running into the room. Aang blinked a few times, trying to remember when they even left. "What happened now?" Tenzin asked. 

"It's the earthquake! We flew up into the air, and it was in the shape of a lotus tile! But the cracks... someone painted them freaking black!" Kai shouted. Tenzin widened his eyes. "The black lotus. Oh, crud." Everyone groaned and sat down on the floor or on a chair. 

"Tors, Toph, and Zuls, come on. Sokka, stay with Katara. Zuko, send a hawk to Iroh explaining everything. Suki, Tylee lookout. Mai, Timber, keep the travelers safe. Go, go, go!" Aang ordered. Everyone ran off in their demanding station, Katora, Toph, and Azula following the airbender, running out the door.