Day 13- Awakening (1-part day) Not This Again

⚠️ Warning! Contains: Smut (I'm so sorry for that), Swearing, Rape, Screaming, Anger, Mad Feelings, Sad Feelings, Happy Feelings, Oogie-Trigger, (Tell me what I missed lol)

☆Friday, July 6th, 10:00 am☆

3RD PERSON:

Aang's lips left Katara's, which made her whine in annoyment. But that soon went away when they went to her neck, which made her gasp out loud. Never, in their 6 years of dating, has Aang kissed her neck, and she had never knew it could ever feel so good. 

Aang stopped once he heard her gasp, which made her whine loudly. "Why'd you stop?" He raised an eyebrow. "You gasped. Did I do something I shouldn't have?" She smiled at his consent. "Nothing, baby. It just felt amazing." He nodded and went back to kissing her neck. 

She moaned lightly and gripped onto the hair she had convinced him to grow out. He grew bolder and replaced every other kiss with a light suck, which made Katara moan louder. He slowly moved his way down to her collar bone, and then to the top of her shirt. He looked up at her for consent, and she nodded quickly. 

He reached down for the hem of her shirt and slowly, with her help, pulled it off. He just stared at her curves for a few seconds, before Katara subconsciously rubbed her hips against his. That made Aang's eyes widen as he felt something he never had before, and he didn't even know what it was. 

He snapped out of his trance and kissed the spot above her breasts before moving down. Katara frantically took off her bindings, leaving Aang staring at her. She blushed at his staring, and then she got insecure. She quickly threw her hands over herself, causing Aang to snap back to reality. 

"Katara, I'm so sorry for whatever I did. We- we can stop, listen, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable...." She blushed and moved her hands off. "I was just scared you thought I wasn't pretty. Is it bad?" He blushed as he shook his head. "Of course not, love. You're beautiful." She blushed as she nodded, giving him consent to kiss her. 

After another few minutes of foreplay, Aang was hovering over his wife. "I don't want to hurt you." She sighed in fear. "Baby, it's gonna hurt no matter what. I'm a girl, this is going to happen. Just go in, then wait until I tell you to go." He nodded. "I'm so sorry, Penguin." She smiled as he slowly entered. 

Her wince and recoil made Aang fearful. "Katara, I don't like hurting you." She slapped her hands right below the scar on his back to stop him from moving out. "You didn't even break my wall yet, sweetie." He raised an eyebrow. "What wall?" She winced at that. 

"There's this wall thing... because.... Well, Psycho took it against my will, so we don't have to go through that. Just keep going." He sighed as he complied to her request. "I'm so sorry, sweetie." She smiled, then it quickly turned into a pained face as he went in deeper. 

"Shit." He instantly froze. "Just wait, Aang. Let me get used to it." He nodded and waited on top of her, his palms on the bed, holding him up. After a few minutes, Katara moaned lightly as she slowly rocked her hips against his. 

"Baby~" He grunted softly as he slowly eased into her. She moaned louder, rocking against him. "Baby, faster." He nodded and slowly went faster, not knowing what he was doing in the slightest. "Katara, what am I even doing?" She smiled lightly. 

"Aang, let me on top." He groaned as they slowly switched sides, letting Katara straddle him. She eased onto him with a moan coming from both, as she slowly started grinding on him, up and down. Aang moaned and groaned loudly as Katara started to ride him, making the two of them feel pleasure they've never experienced. 

"Aang, please.... I can take it...." He slowly flipped them over so he was on top again, and then he slowly started to thrust into her. The two moaned as Aang slowly got faster, and Katara managed to open her eyes for the first time since they started.